Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3485
View in linear mode

Subject: "safc maybe shot" Previous topic | Next topic
BoostedEclipseNov-11-07 12:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
283 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3485, "safc maybe shot"

So I just got a safc from a member on here. I needed one so I could clean up the idle since I have bigger injectors and was going to use this setup till I could read up and get everything for the megasquirt install. When I got the safc I noticed that the harness was cut. I have had a safc2 before but it had another harness that connected to the harness coming off the safc2. This one didn't,it was cut and the wires were stripped like it had been installed like that. Well once I soldered some wires on to the safc wires so I could run them to the ecu and got all the wires soldered I noticed that the safc wouldn't come on at all with the key turned on. So I took it off and soldered them back on to make sure I got a good solder connection. I've tried contacting the seller 3 times and get no reply, but before I made the trade with him he said the safc was working. I was just wondering if any one could give me some help. Could the safc be shot or do you think its something with the wiring? Like I said the safc won't come on at all. If someone could help me out I would appreciate it.

- 98 Eclipse rs turbo

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

djtrickeeNov-11-07 12:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3486, "RE: safc maybe shot"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by BoostedEclipse
I got screwed.

Yes, yes you did. Contact Paypal or your credit card company and make sure to list this seller in the bad guys section.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3485 Previous topic | Next topic