Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3433
View in linear mode

Subject: "Zeitronix Linear Output for MSnS" Previous topic | Next topic
Slo2gSep-20-07 03:50 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3433, "Zeitronix Linear Output for MSnS"

I was messing with MSnS today tuning it and I noticed that my Zt-2 display and what MSnS sees is two different numbers, any ideas? I have the WB output on the white wire from the Zt-2 going to the WB input on MSnS. I was also searching and remembered that the newer models of the Zt-2 have linear wb output, so how would I go about hooking it up to the MSnS? I know there is a Zeitronix Non linear in the config. but what about the linear?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

JungySep-21-07 02:55 AM
Member since Nov 09th 2005
164 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3436, "RE: Zeitronix Linear Output for MSnS"
In response to Reply # 0

To use the linear output with zt you need to set Zeitronix data logger to use the narrowband output wire to send out a linear wideband signal. The wideband out is a non-linear output. Did you set up megasquirt for the zeitronix wb in the configurator?

96' eclipse gs, 2gb conversion
built bottom end, crane #16 cams, hx40 pro billet, MS1 v3 MSn'S-E, 3.55 trans, quaife lsd

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Slo2gSep-21-07 03:02 AM
1074 posts,
#3437, "RE: Zeitronix Linear Output for MSnS"
In response to Reply # 1

Yeah I set up the Linear output in the Zt-2 settings and I also set up the config files for Zt-2 but the config files is for a non linear where as once you set up the Zt-2 for a linear its obviously not non linear.

JungyOct-01-07 04:42 AM
Member since Nov 09th 2005
164 posts,
#3450, "RE: Zeitronix Linear Output for MSnS"
In response to Reply # 2

You need to run your non-linear wb output to MS and If you ground the zeitronix and your MS at the same point it should help with your readings being off.

96' eclipse gs, 2gb conversion
built bottom end, crane #16 cams, hx40 pro billet, MS1 v3 MSn'S-E, 3.55 trans, quaife lsd

Slo2gOct-01-07 05:20 PM
1074 posts,
#3451, "RE: Zeitronix Linear Output for MSnS"
In response to Reply # 3

I will try that thanks!

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3433 Previous topic | Next topic