Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3323
View in linear mode

Subject: "AEM wideband install" Previous topic | Next topic
BoostedEclipseJul-16-07 05:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
283 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3323, "AEM wideband install"

Well I bought one of these before and wired it up wrong somehow and had a small electrical fire under the dash. So....with thatbeing said. I just recently bought another uego controller and need to know if anyone has installed this on their car. If so then how. Oh, and pics or instructions would be good also b/c I'm not the quickest person in the world. Thanks.

- 98 Eclipse rs turbo

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

xceler8Jul-20-07 12:50 PM
Member since Jun 03rd 2005
269 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3326, "RE: AEM wideband install"
In response to Reply # 0

google the install instruction pdf. Or send me your email and I can email it to you. I wired mine righ up without any prbs. I think I have like a 5 or 10 amp fuse going to it to so that could be one of your probs. Too much power and you started a fire. I have a little distribution block under my passenger kick panel that comes from the battery and goes off to my gauge, eugo, ms, neon, and nitrous. This way I can fuse off everything ather than tapping 10 different things into others. I hae a relay also for the fuse block so that it only comes on when my turbo timer acc is on. This keeps my car on when the tt lets it. I have my fuel pump into it too.

try that. If I recall you only need like 3 of the wires out of the 4, power, ground and the white one for analog 0-5v output.

Peace-

Fully Built MS powered 99' GS Sport, Garrett T3/T04e 60 trim with one big ass intercooler!

Yeah, she runs...sorta!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3323 Previous topic | Next topic