Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3030
View in threaded mode

Subject: "need help with megasquirt" Previous topic | Next topic
DSKeeloFeb-27-07 11:27 PM
Member since Jul 14th 2006
27 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3030, "need help with megasquirt"

Ok, i got my ms ready. Just have to load the ms and extra into it. I am going to be using MegaTune as the tuner. Now from what i read, i need someone with around the same setup to give me a baseline to get everything some what where i need it to be. My car consists of a garret t25, plan on running 14-16 pounds, front mount, 32lb blue-printed injectors, upgraded to a 190 walbro including a rising rate fpr. boost controller, custom downpipe and exhaust at 2.5inchs back with the cat cut out. And i am using the 2.5map sensor on the MS. As far as the internals, i am using a wiesco 8.8 compression with eagle rods, a mild port and polish on the heads, with the arps holding them together. if i forgot anything i am sure that you will remind me! thank you in advanced!

D.Scott

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
AdministratorStar Turbo TalonMar-01-07 08:36 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3034, "RE: need help with megasquirt"
In response to Reply # 0

You do not need to have someones base map. you just need to enter all the data into megatune and it will create a baseline map to work with.

Terry

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DSKeeloMar-01-07 08:57 AM
Member since Jul 14th 2006
27 posts,
#3036, "RE: need help with megasquirt"
In response to Reply # 1

Ok, thank you. i was wondering about that!

D.Scott

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3030 Previous topic | Next topic