Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3002
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hahns Portafueler?" Previous topic | Next topic
bigrob3232Feb-07-07 03:59 PM
Member since Feb 08th 2006
203 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3002, "Hahns Portafueler?"

Is anyone using the Hahns portafueler fuel system?Pics?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

JFeb-07-07 04:34 PM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3003, "RE: Hahns Portafueler?"
In response to Reply # 0

Never heard of dem 'der portafuelers, but I hear their portapotties are real popular amongst da locals!!

In a word... yes.
In two words... yes, SEARCH!

- J

'99RS N/A (For Sale)
'97GS Turbo (Dave_FL's)

WTB: sunroof paneling (tan), Black plastic insert around fogs painted P75 Burgandy (as factory), Stock Power Antenna

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

totaleclipse_05Feb-07-07 04:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#3004, "RE: Hahns Portafueler?"
In response to Reply # 1

OK, it's called a "Portfueler". To tell you the truth bigrob, this has been covered a lot, but I'll help you out.

I did a search for "hahn portfueler" in the turbo section and came up with some threads:

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=92127&mesg_id=92127&listing_type=search

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=84499&mesg_id=84499&listing_type=search

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=79661&mesg_id=79661&listing_type=search

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=81100&mesg_id=81100&listing_type=search

There were more, but you get the picture. Just try to put more effort into searching before posting general questions like you are.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

bigrob3232Feb-08-07 01:45 PM
Member since Feb 08th 2006
203 posts,
#3005, "RE: Hahns Portafueler?"
In response to Reply # 2

totaleclipse_05...thanks for the information...I must not be using the sreach correctly because I couldn't find crap...

totaleclipse_05Feb-08-07 02:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#3006, "RE: Hahns Portafueler?"
In response to Reply # 3

It's ok man. The search here takes some getting used to. Once you get it, you can find pretty much everything you need to know.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

ModeratorbullettdsmFeb-12-07 01:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#3015, "RE: Hahns Portafueler?"
In response to Reply # 4

Hmm.... I thought I nicely tried to point out to you some things in a previous post. I just went back to that post and this is what I see;

Originally posted by bigrob3232
...3rd if you didnt want to help then why contribute your time to this question? Obviously there are answer if I would just search.......

I think I said that I DID want to help and the REASON I contribtued my time was to avoid this very thread.

If you are having a problem with the search function there are plenty of people who would be glad to help you. But please keep in mind that spoon feeding is not a habit here.

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3002 Previous topic | Next topic