Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #2619
View in linear mode

Subject: "Map Needed" Previous topic | Next topic
peter2.slowSep-26-06 02:37 AM
Member since May 24th 2005
108 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2619, "Map Needed"

Hey I was just gettin back to tuning the car. It took a while to get it to idle right to take some a/f readings. after a few adjustments we noticed we got some 11.2 readings on the wide band. Just as we were about to change some more things the wires leading to the 7 pin ignitor box started to smoke. Any ideas? Should I try a better ground or does it look like the box is bad? Also could any one with ms v 2.2 with a 2.0 turbo set up post a map for fuel/spark. Im running 780cc injectors and the auto tune isn't working out so great for us. So I realize that it will take a lot more work but could someone please provide there turbo map or email it to me please. Thanks in advance

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #2619 Previous topic | Next topic