Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #2073
View in linear mode

Subject: "Car won't start, no fuel" Previous topic | Next topic
96BlckGSMay-17-06 05:19 PM
Member since Nov 01st 2005
71 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2073, "Car won't start, no fuel"

I am getting fuel in the fuel rail and my FPR 1:1 is showing presure increasing, but when i go to start, the engin cranks but no fuel is being released into the cylinders, i removed the spark plug after cranking and no fuel at all, i checked my wiring for my MS and everything is wat it is supposed to me. I might also add that i just recieved used injectors from a 99 GST which i believe are 450cc low impedance, i either believe it to be the injectors r all bad and wont let fuel flow through which i believe is highly unlikely, or the MS is not giving the injectors the signal to open to release fuel, and help would be great

1996 Black Eclipse GS
STAR Stage 2 Turbo With custom equal length manifold and full 3 inch turbo back exhaust
8psi- 9.61- 1/8th mile
14.4- 1/4 mile
MS Powered

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonMay-18-06 02:52 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2074, "RE: Car won't start, no fuel"
In response to Reply # 0

Go into the Mega-manual and follow the instructions on adjusting the Injector characteristics. If you want to go back to the 100% and 25.5 numbers you an but i wouldnt leave those settings like that because you have low impedance. Double check your connections at the injector harness and if no start at that point make sure you are getting 12V at the injectors.

I know for a fact the MS is good because my car ran fine on it so the problem is either the settings that were changed or your wiring.

Terry

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #2073 Previous topic | Next topic