Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1852
View in linear mode

Subject: "What Extra code you guys running now?" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamXtremeRSMar-12-06 05:58 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1852, "What Extra code you guys running now?"

I had some free time today to play with the car, and went ahead and downloaded the current stable release of 024s13c, and the new Megatune release 2.25 Took a little bit to figure out the new MT release and the configurator, but plugged it into the car, and it fired right up. It seems to run a bit better, and didnt seem to have that funky lean restart issue as before..I had been using the super old 022i6 code almost since i installed the MS. It still needs lots of fine tuning, but it seemed to run good in the garage

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonMar-13-06 02:24 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1855, "RE: What Extra code you guys running now?"
In response to Reply # 0

Matt, I have the same one loaded on mine as well now. I changed a few other things so I am still tuning back to where I was but in general I am very happy with it. I also loaded the MT 717 which is much nicer than the version I had. I noticed the o2 correction is much more responsive and my idle is smoother at leaner mixtures.

Regarding the heatsoak startup, I still have it but that is very well possible my idle bins need tweaking.

Terry

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1852 Previous topic | Next topic