Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1321
View in linear mode

Subject: "Heading to the Dyno on the 20th - any suggestions?" Previous topic | Next topic
RxR_EclipseSep-14-05 07:27 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1321, "Heading to the Dyno on the 20th - any suggestions?"

I already have it dialed in pretty good, but I really would like to get the most out of this thing, so any suggestions are welcome. Currently running 15 PSI on DSM injectors with the squirt and a hahn S16g.

What A/F ratio shoudl I goal for? 11:1 is what I have heard is a good tune for the dyno...

Kevin
The old:

The new:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Teamdougie2Sep-14-05 08:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1323, "RE: Heading to the Dyno on the 20th - any suggestions?"
In response to Reply # 0
Sep-14-05 08:57 AM by dougie2

Originally posted by RxR_Eclipse
What A/F ratio shoudl I goal for? 11:1 is what I have heard is a good tune for the dyno...

Shoot for 11.3:1 at WOT on the dyno.

Doug

Xtreme Performance Services

Race Engines · Transmissions · Turbo Systems · EFI & Tuning · Fabrication · Welding
www.xtremefabrications.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RxR_EclipseSep-14-05 11:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
#1327, "RE: Heading to the Dyno on the 20th - any suggestions?"
In response to Reply # 1

Nice, will do.

Kevin
The old:

The new:

tim97rsSep-14-05 12:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#1328, "RE: Heading to the Dyno on the 20th - any suggestions?"
In response to Reply # 2

where ya hitting the Dyno at...?

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

RxR_EclipseSep-14-05 06:53 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
#1336, "RE: Heading to the Dyno on the 20th - any suggestions?"
In response to Reply # 3
Sep-14-05 06:54 PM by RxR_Eclipse

shelly's performance in spokane. 120 for the 1st hr and 100 for each aditional hour. Brian (shop operator)thought that it would take less than a hour to fine tune it.

Kevin
The old:

The new:

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1321 Previous topic | Next topic