Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1313
View in linear mode

Subject: "any1 around the kansas city area familiar with the ms" Previous topic | Next topic
widebodyeclipseSep-13-05 07:35 AM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
535 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1313, "any1 around the kansas city area familiar with the ms"

like post says looking for anyone that has installed the ms in their car successfully that can help install and show how to setup when the time comes. got endless liquor and pizza good bribe huh
let me know ben

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2134181717&mode=slideshow
t3/t4 setup, je pistone, eagle rods,aem cam gears, crane cams, port and polished head w swirl polished valves, avcr, autometer gauges to be installed, kaminari widebody kit shaved rain seals, door handles, tail lights, relocated gas cap, double humped hood, house of kolors candybrandywine 20in weld evo wheels, air ride, custom fiberglass work (dash interior) more to come just not enough time

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

eclipse982nrRSTSep-14-05 01:08 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1317, "RE: any1 around the kansas city area familiar with the ms"
In response to Reply # 0

damn ben, your running MS now?

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

widebodyeclipseSep-14-05 04:32 AM
535 posts,
#1319, "RE: any1 around the kansas city area familiar with the ms"
In response to Reply # 1

not yet wanting to. need to get the car right first but i want to get it all ready.
when u gonna send me those pics of the doors? ? ?
i just want someone to show me step by step how to hook it all up and tune it

t3/t4 setup, je pistone, eagle rods,aem cam gears, crane cams, port and polished head w swirl polished valves, avcr, autometer gauges to be installed, kaminari widebody kit shaved rain seals, door handles, tail lights, relocated gas cap, double humped hood, house of kolors candybrandywine 20in weld evo wheels, air ride, custom fiberglass work (dash interior) more to come just not enough time

eclipse982nrRSTSep-15-05 04:06 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#1348, "RE: any1 around the kansas city area familiar with the ms"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by widebodyeclipse
not yet wanting to. need to get the car right first but i want to get it all ready. when u gonna send me those pics of the doors? ? ? i just want someone to show me step by step how to hook it all up and tune it

PM Terry then Ben, I am sure he would help you, as he has helped me with a lot of stuff.

Terry is the man, no doubt, lol

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

widebodyeclipseSep-16-05 03:52 AM
535 posts,
#1352, "RE: any1 around the kansas city area familiar with the ms"
In response to Reply # 3

coo. ill get on that. have u got the car running right yet??? and wheres my pics????

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1313 Previous topic | Next topic