Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #470
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sensor placement....." Previous topic | Next topic
Ryan_HesMar-09-05 12:36 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#470, "Sensor placement....."
Mar-09-05 12:38 PM by Ryan_Hes

Just figured Id post a pic of where I had my intake air temp sensor done. I had a bung welded to my intake piping just before the throttle body. I didn't feel like messing with the intake manifold so I just put mine here. I know I saw another post asking about the sensor placement so I figured this wouldn't hurt to post pics.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonMar-09-05 03:42 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#473, "RE: Sensor placement....."
In response to Reply # 0

looks good. I plan to use factory sensors with easytherm.

Terry

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

baxsomMar-09-05 04:37 PM
Member since Nov 27th 2004
758 posts,
#474, "RE: Sensor placement....."
In response to Reply # 1

cool, looks good
do you have a pic of your coolant sensor also

1996 eclipse GS-T
1968 Ford Mustang
2004 Suzuki GSXR600
2006 Honda CBR1000RR
Decisions Decisions

Teamner947Mar-09-05 05:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3168 posts,
#475, "RE: Sensor placement....."
In response to Reply # 2

The coolant sensor goes in the factory location. Looks 100% stock.

2016 WRX STi Limited (current)
2001 A4 1.8tqms (donated)
1991 GVR4 #1933 (sold)
old.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=218 (dismantled)

TeamDR1665Mar-28-05 05:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#567, "RE: Sensor placement....."
In response to Reply # 3

Haha. I just noticed Ryan's hand is spotlessly clean. (Sorry, man. Had to put you on blast.) I've had grime I just can't lose under my nails for going on a week now. It's great. So much fun to finally be working on my own car again.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #470 Previous topic | Next topic