Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #2846
View in linear mode

Subject: "Extra Injector Controller Software" Previous topic | Next topic
Quadman313Dec-21-06 03:31 PM
Member since May 18th 2004
107 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2846, "Extra Injector Controller Software"
Dec-21-06 03:48 PM by Quadman313

I was wondering if anyone has the extra injector controller software that is the old version. Or do you know where i can download it at?, or can someone send it to me? Thanks

Edit: Please move to the engine managment and controllers

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TeamXtremeRSDec-22-06 04:05 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2847, "RE: Extra Injector Controller Software"
In response to Reply # 0
Dec-22-06 04:06 AM by XtremeRS

Originally posted by Quadman313
I was wondering if anyone has the extra injector controller software that is the old version. Or do you know where i can download it at?, or can someone send it to me? Thanks Edit: Please move to the engine managment and controllers

I believe I still have it laying around in my software collection..By "old" version, what do you mean? I know the one i have is prob at least 3 years old?

*topic moved*

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

thedawgDec-22-06 08:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2848, "RE: Extra Injector Controller Software"
In response to Reply # 1
Dec-22-06 08:10 AM by thedawg

Current ver is at http://www.034motorsport.com/Applications/Super.zip

http://www.034motorsport.com/instructions.html
http://www.034motorsport.com/034SupECU.html

If you need specific older versions, I have them as well. Kinda need a date range or specific version number, there's at least 3 IIRC.

Quadman313Dec-22-06 09:05 AM
107 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2849, "RE: Extra Injector Controller Software"
In response to Reply # 2

Hmm well the controller was made in 03 so I dont know what version it really needs, if you have all of them i could try each of them (I know that the latest one, the one on 034's website doesnt work). Could you send them to mihalipj@email.uc.edu

Thanks ~Patrick Mihalik

Quadman313Dec-23-06 11:33 AM
107 posts,
#2851, "RE: Extra Injector Controller Software"
In response to Reply # 3

Nevermind i got a version from Javad at 034. Its up and running now, just have to finish tunning it, thanks anayway.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #2846 Previous topic | Next topic