Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 6 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #436
View in linear mode

Subject: "GRedy E-manage" Previous topic | Next topic
ScandelousMar-04-05 09:31 AM
Member since Jul 19th 2004
445 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#436, "GRedy E-manage"

I am looking into getting the emanage. I can get a really great deal on the main unit/harness. I plan on running 42# injectors with it. Do i need to purchase the injector wiring harness, support tool or Aeromotive 1:1 FPR? If there is anything else that I'm forgeting let me know.

Thanks.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ScandelousMar-06-05 06:41 PM
445 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#444, "RE: GRedy E-manage"
In response to Reply # 0

C'mon guys. One of you has to know something about this thing.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HiOnPSIMar-06-05 06:47 PM
Member since Mar 28th 2002
2745 posts,
#445, "RE: GRedy E-manage"
In response to Reply # 1

i dont know for sure, but you probably shouldn't run an aeromotive 1:1 with 42lb injectors, not enough fuel i think.

Jon

1997 Eclipse RS
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport
12.671 @ 111.660 1.586 60' 5/28/04

www.haiokuracing.com

shaun> i'm sayin', bro!

97whitESiMar-07-05 09:51 AM
Member since Mar 17th 2004
1334 posts,
#447, "RE: GRedy E-manage"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by HiOnPSI
i dont know for sure, but you probably shouldn't run an aeromotive 1:1 with 42lb injectors, not enough fuel i think. Jon 1997 Eclipse RS 1998 Dodge Dakota Sport 12.671 @ 111.660 1.586 60' 5/28/04 www.haiokuracing.com shaun> i'm sayin', bro!

depends on how much boost hes runnin, 42pph injectors are huge imo

2005 Legacy GT Ltd, Garnet Red Pearl
speak softly and spool a big turbo

ScandelousMar-07-05 07:17 PM
445 posts,
#453, "RE: GRedy E-manage"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by HiOnPSI
i dont know for sure, but you probably shouldn't run an aeromotive 1:1 with 42lb injectors, not enough fuel i think. Jon 1997 Eclipse RS 1998 Dodge Dakota Sport 12.671 @ 111.660 1.586 60' 5/28/04 www.haiokuracing.com shaun> i'm sayin', bro!

What about if I just installed a 4:1 disc in my Vortech FMU? That should be enough for the 42# injectors.
Do I need to buy the injector harness with the e-manage or just the main unit itself?

BigRandNov-21-05 06:33 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2005
29 posts,
#1642, "RE: GRedy E-manage"
In response to Reply # 4

1:1 aeromotive is perfect, you don't mix an FMU with the emange, not nessescary, don't expect the ignition timing on the manage to work, so find something like crane's retard control box, or msd dis-2 to run that part. Everything else on the emange should work fine once you get the settings on it right, and spend some time on the driveability aspect of it.

Megasquirt seems to be the number 1 choice, now but I'm determined to make my emange work well on my car.

---------------------------------------
~Randy
99 GS(w/turbo)
285whp/300ft-lbs

Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/420aturbo

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #436 Previous topic | Next topic