Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #576
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Would you guys be interested in..." 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneDec-08-05 06:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#576, "Poll question: Would you guys be interested in..."

...the ability to blog on 2GNT.com ? It's something i've been considering for a while, a way to share your daily experiences concerning your life with a 2GNT.

Poll result (28 votes)
yes (22 votes)Vote
no (6 votes)Vote

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
iamnotwhoiamDec-08-05 04:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#588, "RE: Would you guys be interested in..."
In response to Reply # 0

I'm going to go ahead and say yes.. but I'm still having trouble understanding this whole new blog thing.. and how exactly it all works.. it seems quite saddening that it seems I have lost my techno touch these days with all the new things that have been coming about... I mean i get the blog, but i don't see how its different from a forum or a buliten board and such... neways..

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

totaleclipse_05Dec-08-05 05:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#589, "RE: Would you guys be interested in..."
In response to Reply # 11

I've never been much of a blogger. Hell, I just started using MySpace. I guess I am slow and not with the times, haha.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

totaleklipse97Dec-08-05 05:49 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#590, "RE: Would you guys be interested in..."
In response to Reply # 11

Maybe it will help get rid of some of the stupid worthless posts in general.. Then allowing terry to spend more time on pissing people off!! Sounds like a brilliant plan. Maybe it will also slow down the nearly unstoppable posting machine known as De-ah-un-sik-sik-five or Doctorsixteensixtyfive.. or just plain Cactus Fucker! (yes B' I'm soooo singleing you out bro, cause I'm an evul asshole like that )

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

TeamDR1665Dec-10-05 11:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#591, "RE: Would you guys be interested in..."
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by totaleklipse97
Maybe it will also slow down the nearly unstoppable posting machine known as De-ah-un-sik-sik-five or Doctorsixteensixtyfive.. or just plain Cactus Fucker! (yes B' I'm soooo singleing you out bro, cause I'm an evul asshole like that )

And I'm back under the bus. (sigh)

You can't fuck with the cactus fucker.

DiltzyDec-12-05 02:30 AM
Member since Dec 01st 2005
24 posts,
#592, "RE: Would you guys be interested in..."
In response to Reply # 1

My vote goes for yes...

OBX header
OBX high flow cat
Megan UDP
Resonator Mod

turbo8uDec-13-05 04:11 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#593, "RE: Would you guys be interested in..."
In response to Reply # 14
Dec-13-05 04:21 PM by turbo8u

yea hell yea dino

i dont think as far as helping people solve drivability problems that this might help really...maybe...i dunno

i think it would be a more humorous way to describe the book we all are writing in our memories, lol..."your life with a 2GNT"...

shes up, shes down, shes up, shes down, she flies! she blows....she s up, shes down....yea, dsm baby...fuckin makin mechanics out of everyday people since 89

i dont know if i would use it all to much, but hell yea id like to share some things ive been working on every now and then

cool idea

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

gramozekaDec-15-05 04:48 PM
Member since Aug 16th 2005
327 posts,
#598, "RE: Would you guys be interested in..."
In response to Reply # 16

I see no reason for me to use it now. Especially that I don't know what that is. But if it will be created one day I might find use out of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
98 Stock Talon ESi
Mods: New spark Plugs, and UDP
I know spark plugs are not a mod but the car runs so smooth now.

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #576 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic