Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #535
View in linear mode

Subject: "Becoming a subscriber of Team 2gnt?" Previous topic | Next topic
edxmonNov-01-05 09:12 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#535, "Becoming a subscriber of Team 2gnt?"
Nov-01-05 09:13 PM by edxmon

in "my account" i cant stop noticing it says i am not "...a member of 2gnt" and that i am not "subscribed" to the newsletter? how can i subscribe and become a member, i love this place too much too just be a simple fool postinf in here! i need some recognition

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneNov-02-05 05:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#536, "RE: Becoming a subscriber of Team 2gnt?"
In response to Reply # 0

Those features are not implemented. ignore them.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamDR1665Nov-02-05 01:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#537, "RE: Becoming a subscriber of Team 2gnt?"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by DarkOne
Those features are not implemented. ignore them.

I'd write for the 2GNT newsletter.

In today's market, newbs are up, OGs are down, and bitches are still scandelous. In other news, Nackers' whereabouts unknown.

djtrickeeNov-02-05 05:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#538, "RE: Becoming a subscriber of Team 2gnt?"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by DarkOne Those features are not implemented. ignore them.
I'd write for the 2GNT newsletter. In today's market, newbs are up, OGs are down, and bitches are still scandelous. In other news, Nackers' whereabouts unknown.

umm, yea. Take me off the sub. list if thats gonna happen. I don't need weekly updates on future mods, or upcoming purchases, or ifs, ands, or butts about "OMG driving Tulip to the SO this year!!! OMGWTFBBQ!@!"

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

TeamDR1665Nov-03-05 05:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#540, "RE: Becoming a subscriber of Team 2gnt?"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by djtrickee
umm, yea. Take me off the sub. list if thats gonna happen. I don't need weekly updates on future mods, or upcoming purchases, or ifs, ands, or butts about "OMG driving Tulip to the SO this year!!! OMGWTFBBQ!@!"

Special Edition
djtrickee engages in mudslinging! (Not that anyone cares.)

Don't worry, deej. It will all be over soon. All I have left to do is fix a HG and install cam gears. Then she's done. Of course, if you don't like hearing weekly updates on whether or not Petunia will be making it to the Shootout and you're not going yourself, why bother reading in that forum? I would think someone such as yourself would have enough restraint to avoid such foolishness.

edxmonNov-05-05 07:27 AM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#541, "RE: Becoming a subscriber of Team 2gnt?"
In response to Reply # 1

ok cool, sorry i took forever to check back...i recently lost my job, so i was out looking for another and stuff, u know how it goes, hopefully ill get another within 2 weeks or less.

so that means im as much of a member as any one else? tight, ill be using this forum for a long long time!

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #535 Previous topic | Next topic