Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #490
View in linear mode

Subject: "I think there should be a view all button in the review section" Previous topic | Next topic
gramozekaSep-19-05 10:12 AM
Member since Aug 16th 2005
327 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#490, "I think there should be a view all button in the review section"

I was browsing through it and it was a pain to go through every letter. It would be really helpful for some people if there was a "view all" button or a link.

I am using a FireFox so if there is a button like that then I don't see it please let me know.

Thank you.

Originally posted in the wrong place quote Dark one:
"

"RE: I think you should post in the correct section."
Otherwise, your feature request will be summarily ignored and ridiculed.

"

Sorry for posting in the wrong place, not the first time and probably not the last one( i have technical forum saved in my favorites and didn’t notice that now everything is corrected), DarkOne just delete that post there is no reason for it to be there in the general section. I think it's a useful idea and would be nice to see it implemented

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneSep-19-05 10:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#491, "RE: I think there should be a view all button in the review section"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by gramozeka
Sorry for posting in the wrong place, not the first time and probably not the last one( i have technical forum saved in my favorites and didn’t notice that now everything is corrected), DarkOne just delete that post there is no reason for it to be there in the general section. I think it's a useful idea and would be nice to see it implemented

No big deal. I'll look into your feature request.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneSep-20-05 06:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#492, "RE: I think there should be a view all button in the review section"
In response to Reply # 1
Sep-20-05 06:31 AM by DarkOne

Done.

see http://www.2gnt.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Reviews&rop=all

Not perfect (can't sort the results currently), but i'll work on it.

<edit>

Okay, now the sorts work. yay.

</edit>

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

gramozekaSep-20-05 06:23 PM
Member since Aug 16th 2005
327 posts,
#497, "RE: I think there should be a view all button in the review section"
In response to Reply # 2

Sweet!!!! Much better than clicking the alphabet!

I like it. This is so cool I'll read it all over again

I don't want to sound like one of those people that can never get enough of a good thing. For me it works perfectly!!! But as a former 56k dial up user I have to say that as more reviews come in there should be a user defined limit of links per page.

Don't take it the wrong way I am just tying to be helpful.

Thank you for honoring my request works awesome. I Like it alot

P.S.
Sorry one more thing just noticed the sort buttons don't have little arrows on them don't know if that is supposed to be like that or it is my FireFox. The arrows should be implemented as a help for computer illiterate people or just as a nice 2GNTer friendly interface

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneSep-25-05 10:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#501, "RE: I think there should be a view all button in the review section"
In response to Reply # 3

i'll work on it.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #490 Previous topic | Next topic