Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #468
View in linear mode

Subject: "2GNT Stickers" Previous topic | Next topic
totaleclipse_05Sep-10-05 06:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#468, "2GNT Stickers"

hey, dont know if this belongs in this section so please move if not, but anyways, who makes the 2gnt stickers for the site? I personally dont really like the design of them, but I want to put some sort of 2gnt sticker on my ride. Is there a way that we can get some new ones made or something that say like "2gnt.com" in just some sort of text or something. nothing big, but at least have a variety. just throwing out an idea that was on my mind.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: 2GNT Stickers, BlackMagic, Sep-11-05 10:36 AM, #1
RE: 2GNT Stickers, HardaTaq, Sep-11-05 11:02 AM, #2
      RE: 2GNT Stickers, djtrickee, Sep-11-05 11:54 AM, #3
           RE: 2GNT Stickers, eclipse_gs_1512, Sep-11-05 02:00 PM, #4
           RE: 2GNT Stickers, tim97rs, Sep-11-05 08:17 PM, #5
                RE: 2GNT Stickers, tim97rs, Sep-11-05 08:18 PM, #6
                     RE: 2GNT Stickers, dsmmyth, Sep-12-05 04:47 AM, #7
                          RE: 2GNT Stickers, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Sep-12-05 06:40 AM, #8
                               RE: 2GNT Stickers, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-15-05 09:09 AM, #9
           RE: 2GNT Stickers, TeamDR1665, Sep-15-05 09:34 AM, #10
                RE: 2GNT Stickers, djtrickee, Sep-15-05 10:03 AM, #11
                     RE: 2GNT Stickers, CustomGS, Sep-15-05 10:17 AM, #12
                          RE: 2GNT Stickers, hazardeclipse, Sep-26-05 01:51 PM, #13
                               RE: 2GNT Stickers, dsmmyth, Sep-26-05 06:55 PM, #14

BlackMagicSep-11-05 10:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#469, "RE: 2GNT Stickers"
In response to Reply # 0

i second this motion!

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HardaTaqSep-11-05 11:02 AM
Member since Aug 29th 2005
139 posts,
#470, "RE: 2GNT Stickers"
In response to Reply # 1

Yeah, if there was somthing a little more "clean" looking, a little more straightforward, I'd be more than happy to represent 2gnt.com.

Ok, I just tried to come up w/ a picture, but my Photoshop7 is being stupid again and won't let me export anything, so sorry to complain without offering a solution.

lower me

djtrickeeSep-11-05 11:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#471, "RE: 2GNT Stickers"
In response to Reply # 2

Always cracks me up when a posse of N3wbie's gang up on something that we all hold dear.

History imo.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

eclipse_gs_1512Sep-11-05 02:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#472, "RE: 2GNT Stickers"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by djtrickee
Always cracks me up when a posse of N3wbie's gang up on something that we all hold dear. History imo.

2007 wrx

tim97rsSep-11-05 08:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#473, "RE: 2GNT Stickers"
In response to Reply # 4
Sep-11-05 08:18 PM by tim97rs

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

tim97rsSep-11-05 08:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#474, "RE: 2GNT Stickers"
In response to Reply # 5
Sep-11-05 08:19 PM by tim97rs

Originally posted by djtrickee Always cracks me up when a posse of N3wbie's gang up on something that we all hold dear. History imo.

Originally posted by totaleclipse_05
hey, dont know if this belongs in this section so please move if not, but anyways, who makes the 2gnt stickers for the site? I personally dont really like the design of them, but I want to put some sort of 2gnt sticker on my ride. Is there a way that we can get some new ones made or something that say like "2gnt.com" in just some sort of text or something. nothing big, but at least have a variety. just throwing out an idea that was on my mind.

design one yourself if you dont like ours...

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

dsmmythSep-12-05 04:47 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#475, "RE: 2GNT Stickers"
In response to Reply # 6

I like them myself. The only thing I don't like is the price.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneSep-12-05 06:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
#476, "RE: 2GNT Stickers"
In response to Reply # 7
Sep-12-05 06:42 AM by DarkOne

Blizare makes them. Talk to him.

<edit>
But 2GNT.com owns the logo, and Blair is our "official" sticker distributor (and sends the site money for each set sold), so refrain from ripping off our logo and hurting the site by diluting our brand

if you want a sticker that just says "2GNT.com" i'm sure he can make them. No harm in that.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Sorry_i_WinSep-15-05 09:09 AM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
#477, "RE: 2GNT Stickers"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by DarkOne
Blizare makes them. Talk to him. <edit> But 2GNT.com owns the logo, and Blair is our "official" sticker distributor (and sends the site money for each set sold), so refrain from ripping off our logo and hurting the site by diluting our brand if you want a sticker that just says "2GNT.com" i'm sure he can make them. No harm in that.

If he doesn't want to make a different sticker, my brother prints vinyl decals for cheap so just shout me a PM. He can replicate just about any image. He can also do the "official" sticker (did mine), but since the proceeds of those stickers benifit 2gnt, and I don't want to step on anyones toes, please talk to the above-mentioned folks to get those printed. I'd volunteer to design some new stickers, but DarkOne has a point, it would be "diluting the brand" as he put it. I personally like the current logo.

P.S. My bro can print just about anything in vinyl, full side & hood graphics, logos, decals, signs, you name it...

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

TeamDR1665Sep-15-05 09:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#478, "RE: 2GNT Stickers"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by djtrickee
Always cracks me up when a posse of N3wbie's gang up on something that we all hold dear. History imo.

Reminds me I need to finally get one someday.

djtrickeeSep-15-05 10:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#479, "RE: 2GNT Stickers"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by djtrickee Always cracks me up when a posse of N3wbie's gang up on something that we all hold dear. History imo.
Reminds me I need to finally get one someday.

a posse of n3wbies? lololol

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

CustomGSSep-15-05 10:17 AM
Member since Jul 15th 2004
668 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#480, "RE: 2GNT Stickers"
In response to Reply # 11

I'd like to tryout for the n3wbie posse! How long do you have to be here to not be a Newb? Seriously

But about the stickers. Whoever said go ahead and make your own is right. It cant hurt the site at all. If anything it will send more people regardless of how it is designed. Uh oH, that would mean more newbs for you guys to deal with. On that note, we should design a sticker that has a disclaimer at the bottom that reads "Search before posting".

Chris
---------------------------------------

98 Eclipse GS 5 spd- sold
95 Camaro Z28
64.5 Mustang 302 3spd

Sometimes, you don't need to pull away to win. You just need to show them they have nowhere to run.

Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
No, but one time i tried to pee over a car, and pooped my pants.

hazardeclipseSep-26-05 01:51 PM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
#506, "RE: 2GNT Stickers"
In response to Reply # 12

LOL i can see it now "2GNT- SEARCH, BITCH!"

RIP- Rustbucket 1995-2009

‹hazardeclipse› by the way youre thinking of hazard_eclipse
‹hazardeclipse› thats not my fucking car
‹teklein› Oh yeah
‹hazardeclipse› he stole my name
‹hazardeclipse› fuck that radioactive yellow shit
‹teklein› Hazard_eclipse is the homo.

dsmmythSep-26-05 06:55 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#509, "RE: 2GNT Stickers"
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by hazardeclipse
LOL i can see it now "2GNT- SEARCH, BITCH!"

LOL. I can see people coming up to me and saying, "Tewginnt, what's that?"

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #468 Previous topic | Next topic