Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #257
View in linear mode

Subject: "1/4 times?" Previous topic | Next topic
undisputedMay-24-05 01:59 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2004
157 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#257, "1/4 times?"

Just wondering if we can have a page for 1/4 times or maybe even just a stickied thread that members can post with timeslips etc. ok thanks.

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Gs 10th anniversary OZ edition
aem v2 CAI|Toyo Proxes FZ4|ADR Silver Sukodo wheels|Tsudo muffler|Tein S-Tech Springs|B&M short shifter
Cardomain page*new pics soon*
STILL SLOW

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

EricMay-24-05 03:19 PM
Member since Mar 21st 2004
252 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#258, "RE: 1/4 times?"
In response to Reply # 0

no offical list but here is where a lot of info is at:
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=11

or search here:
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=search&select_forum=

Here is my favorite thread:
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=4619&mode=full

-Eric

97 Eclipse RS
1/4: 16.15 @ 87.35mph

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SILVERNTMay-24-05 07:44 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#259, "RE: 1/4 times?"
In response to Reply # 1

nice quote

EricMay-24-05 10:41 PM
Member since Mar 21st 2004
252 posts,
#260, "RE: 1/4 times?"
In response to Reply # 2

I was wondering when you were going to catch that .

Was updating my sig (putting my pic back in) and wanted to put something in from the meet. Maybe a good quote that summed up the great meet or a quick phrase about installing the fmic. But no, that quote just wouldn't leave my head.

-Eric

97 Eclipse RS
1/4: 16.15 @ 87.35mph

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #257 Previous topic | Next topic