Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1333
View in linear mode

Subject: "wiki issue" Previous topic | Next topic
420agreenvilleSCJul-17-09 11:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1525 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1333, "wiki issue"

don't know if this is the correct place to post this, but the links in this wiki aren't working http://www.2gnt.com/?d=Honda_1/2_radiator_Install

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Babbz413Jul-18-09 12:04 AM
Member since Mar 18th 2009
260 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1334, "RE: wiki issue"
In response to Reply # 0

hmm i just clicked that link and it opened fine.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorbullettdsmJul-18-09 04:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#1335, "RE: wiki issue"
In response to Reply # 1

Maybe the pics aren't working?

Putfile fucked me over. Lost all my pics on that site (I guess Putfile just went bye bye). I was able to pull all my other pics, for all my other write ups from my hardrive and re-do them via photobucket, but I wasn't able to find the Honda radiator pics. I should probably just get some pics of the radiator currently in the car. Just so there is something to look at.

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJul-19-09 08:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
#1336, "RE: wiki issue"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by bullettdsm
Putfile fucked me over. Lost all my pics on that site (I guess Putfile just went bye bye).

that's why you should upload the pics to 2gnt.com!

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1333 Previous topic | Next topic