Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #132
View in linear mode

Subject: "limit on PM inbox?" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratormicyekMar-08-05 01:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132, "limit on PM inbox?"

I there a limit on how many messages we can keep in our private message indox? I like to keep messages at least until transactions are complete or problems are resolved, and I was just curious if there is a maxium allowed storage.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ModeratorEvuLFleAMar-08-05 04:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133, "RE: limit on PM inbox?"
In response to Reply # 0

I've got tons and don't think I've hit a limit yet. If you do hit a limit most likely you have a ridiculous amount of PM's and should delete them anyway.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-08-05 09:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#135, "RE: limit on PM inbox?"
In response to Reply # 1

I have PM's going back all the way to the inception of this board version. There is no limit.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

ModeratormicyekMar-09-05 09:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#139, "RE: limit on PM inbox?"
In response to Reply # 2

heh...ok...thanx for letting me know. I tend to be a bit of a pack rat.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

TeamDR1665Mar-09-05 01:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#140, "RE: limit on PM inbox?"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by DarkOne
I have PM's going back all the way to the inception of this board version. There is no limit.

I'm torn.

Do I jokingly call Dino a No Limit Soldieror a fucking pack rat? Damn. Decisions. Decisions. Decisions.

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #132 Previous topic | Next topic