Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1207
View in linear mode

Subject: "how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?" Previous topic | Next topic
99rseclipseMar-25-08 05:44 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
25 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1207, "how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"

?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?, cc8balla, Mar-16-08 11:46 AM, #1
RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?, marshaun, Mar-16-08 12:30 PM, #2
      RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?, marshaun, Mar-16-08 12:33 PM, #3
      RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?, djtrickee, Mar-16-08 12:41 PM, #4
      RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?, cc8balla, Mar-17-08 02:31 AM, #5
           RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?, scorpo86, Jan-27-09 11:56 PM, #6
           RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?, Nemo, Jan-28-09 11:12 PM, #7
                RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?, ModeratoreclipzGST, Feb-05-09 05:06 PM, #8
                     RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?, RoninEclipse2G, Feb-05-09 06:53 PM, #9
                          RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?, Nemo, Feb-05-09 07:53 PM, #10
                          RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?, Recall95rs, Jul-12-10 10:51 PM, #18
                          RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?, 96TALON420A, Jul-15-12 11:12 PM, #21
                          RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?, silver_7, May-03-09 10:34 PM, #11
                               RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?, DSM-ZERO, Jul-02-09 10:46 PM, #12
                                    RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?, Moderatorbullettdsm, Jul-03-09 03:30 AM, #13
                                         RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?, 420agreenvilleSC, Jul-04-09 11:58 PM, #14
                                              RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?, Moderatorbullettdsm, Jul-05-09 06:03 AM, #15
           RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?, twelve_16, May-18-12 02:13 AM, #19
                RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?, AdministratorCODE4, May-20-12 02:12 PM, #20
RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?, Xetion, May-20-10 06:04 PM, #16
RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?, RoninEclipse2G, May-20-10 06:39 PM, #17

cc8ballaMar-16-08 11:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1208, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 0

More than what you have.

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

marshaunMar-16-08 12:30 PM
Member since Sep 23rd 2005
15 posts,
#1209, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 1

I don't have a clue either, but I'll tell you like they told me. Don't make random posts or make futile posts to increase your posting power. They'll just lock it and you won't be able to participate. Good luck on figuring this one out bro!

marshaunMar-16-08 12:33 PM
Member since Sep 23rd 2005
15 posts,
#1210, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 2

Actually, I just found out that 25 is the number to beat, but I would be very careful about how you proceed from here. Make quality posts to earn the respect of the DSM GODS!

Originally posted by marshaun
I don't have a clue either, but I'll tell you like they told me. Don't make random posts or make futile posts to increase your posting power. They'll just lock it and you won't be able to participate. Good luck on figuring this one out bro!

djtrickeeMar-16-08 12:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#1211, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 3

Actually, I just found out that 25 is the number to beat,

Not that hard... considering there are at least 5 posts with the exact same question on this page alone!

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

cc8ballaMar-17-08 02:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#1212, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 2
Mar-17-08 02:33 AM by cc8balla

I know exactly the amount needed. And I know all the rules. I'm one of the people that enforces the rules. See the little person icon next to my name?

Like deej said, its not that hard. The point of 2gnt is not for FNG's to come here and sell your shit. The point of 2gnt is a community, and for FNG's to learn, and help others. That's why the rule is 25 quality posts.

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

scorpo86Jan-27-09 11:56 PM
Member since Nov 08th 2006
282 posts,
#1305, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 5

+5 this site is for helping each other, if your here just to sell shit go sell it on ebay.

NemoJan-28-09 11:12 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2008
366 posts,
#1306, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 6

Charming ain't he? I do understand the sickening repetiveness though. It took me awhile to start using the search and chat room to help weed some things out. Perhaps a gentle push in that direction would be better received.

ModeratoreclipzGSTFeb-05-09 05:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#1307, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by NemoPerhaps a gentle push in that direction would be better received.

Sometimes a big old kick in the ass is more effective.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

RoninEclipse2GFeb-05-09 06:53 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#1308, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by eclipzGST
Originally posted by NemoPerhaps a gentle push in that direction would be better received.

and WAY more fun

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

NemoFeb-05-09 07:53 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2008
366 posts,
#1309, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 9

lol (little horns appear on head) yep!

Recall95rsJul-12-10 10:51 PM
Member since Dec 01st 2008
11 posts,
#1371, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 10

25 isnt it?

Build Motor, JE Pistons / Rings Eagle H-beam rods Balanced crank, Head work, 50trim on 16psi tunned on 550injector using Split second FTC-1

96TALON420AJul-15-12 11:12 PM
Member since Oct 23rd 2011
5 posts,
#1418, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 10

the point of this community is to get information on how to build a DSM, 420A, 4g63 or trouble shoot something thats gone wrong on your car, or how well does this part work, not sell parts, if thats the only reason your hear GTFO!!

p.s.-post #5

silver_7May-03-09 10:34 PM
Member since Oct 02nd 2008
4 posts,
#1322, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G
Originally posted by eclipzGST
and WAY more fun

hahahaha...nice

DSM-ZEROJul-02-09 10:46 PM
Member since Jul 01st 2003
62 posts,
#1327, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 11

i have made several post and i keep making more and moe post BUT my post number dose not go up???? What do i need to do I have parts that need new home's lol

661hp & 463tq Worlds highest hp 2gnt soon to be the fastest

ModeratorbullettdsmJul-03-09 03:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#1328, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 12

First off, post whoring is frowned upon. Just make posts that are relavent. And second off, some forums do not count toward post count.

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

420agreenvilleSCJul-04-09 11:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1525 posts,
#1329, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by bullettdsm
post whoring is frowned upon.

people like "User_22" piss me off for taking advantage of the system. i guess there's no way to keep new members from signing up JUST to sell something?

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

ModeratorbullettdsmJul-05-09 06:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#1330, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by 420agreenvilleSC
i guess there's no way to keep new members from signing up JUST to sell something?

More ways than you know about. Handled.

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

twelve_16May-18-12 02:13 AM
Member since Mar 28th 2012
3 posts,
#1409, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by cc8balla
Originally posted by marshaun I don't have a clue either, but I'll tell you like they told me. Don't make random posts or make futile posts to increase your posting power. They'll just lock it and you won't be able to participate. Good luck on figuring this one out bro!
I know exactly the amount needed. And I know all the rules. I'm one of the people that enforces the rules. See the little person icon next to my name? Like deej said, its not that hard. The point of 2gnt is not for FNG's to come here and sell your shit. The point of 2gnt is a community, and for FNG's to learn, and help others. That's why the rule is 25 quality posts.

The whole not being able to post in Buy/sell i don't agree with. I bought some parts off of a guy and i can't even post in his buy/sell. All i wanted to say was thanks for the parts and that he was a legit guy who you could trust, so others looking to buy off him would have that info right in front of them instead of having to search for it. Also, I might be wrong but i think this forum isn't big enough where you would have to worry about people just using it for selling parts. Just my two cents and i don't mean to offend the people who run it, for the most part it's a very good forum.

AdministratorCODE4May-20-12 02:12 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#1410, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 19

You can PM the guy to thank him. As for letting others know he is reputable, that is what the GOOD GUYS section is for, posting feedback in the actual FS thread is inappropriate.

---

2012 2500HD LML

XetionMay-20-10 06:04 PM
Member since May 20th 2010
1 posts,
#1362, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 0
May-21-10 02:43 AM by bullettdsm

I agree that before you can sell and make money you must post 25 posts sure. However, the inability to post a WTB until 25 posts defeats the purpose. I dont want to spam your website just to be able to buy a part from your memebers, I would like to be able to bring IN some cash to your memebers and experience some of the help you talk about.

I wanted to post my WTB here and give your memebrs a chance to make money instead of junkyards. I wont however spam your forum to be able to post, or sift through posts that others are more able to answer then myself.

So in the end I turn to craigslist instead, for the lack of limitations and hastle in trying to fix my car quickly. Maybe one day to return when these limitations no longer hastle me in posting wtb threads, for I know how to use the Search button very well, and besides research WTB is my only use for this forum.

RoninEclipse2GMay-20-10 06:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#1363, "RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?"
In response to Reply # 16

Unfortunately it's impossible to make it such that the system will allow a WTB instead of a FS thread before you reach the 25 post limit. Whining about it won't get you anywhere either.

I needed an engine before I had my 25 posts but I just sucked it up and within a few days I had more than 25 SOLID posts under my belt. It's a system that helps us weed out a large portion of the degenerate fucktards that are out there just trying to make a quick buck or scam us out of our stuff.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1207 Previous topic | Next topic