Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #1434
View in linear mode

Subject: "Shootout vid I made today :P" Previous topic | Next topic
madhatter210Oct-20-05 03:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1434, "Shootout vid I made today :P"

just got bored today....its getting cold here...I was remembering a warmer time of year. Enjoy...

http://www.peekaflash.com/final2005shootoutvid.wmv

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Shootout vid I made today :P, TeamAvenger, Oct-20-05 06:18 PM, #1
RE: Shootout vid I made today :P, Moderatormicyek, Oct-21-05 01:52 AM, #2
      RE: Shootout vid I made today :P, BOOSTED ECLIPSE, Oct-21-05 06:52 AM, #3
RE: Shootout vid I made today :P, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Oct-21-05 09:34 AM, #4
RE: Shootout vid I made today :P, TeamDR1665, Oct-21-05 10:53 AM, #5
      RE: Shootout vid I made today :P, totaleklipse97, Oct-23-05 05:41 AM, #6
           RE: Shootout vid I made today :P, TeamDR1665, Oct-24-05 01:04 PM, #7
                RE: Shootout vid I made today :P, Hult250R, Oct-24-05 02:12 PM, #8
                     RE: Shootout vid I made today :P, Kirby, Oct-24-05 02:13 PM, #9
                          RE: Shootout vid I made today :P, sike, Nov-02-05 03:16 PM, #10
                               RE: Shootout vid I made today :P, Malenko, Nov-20-05 08:12 PM, #11
                                    RE: Shootout vid I made today :P, Moderatormicyek, Nov-23-05 08:52 AM, #12
                                         RE: Shootout vid I made today :P, Malenko, Nov-23-05 10:34 PM, #13
                                              RE: Shootout vid I made today :P, .bs0d, Dec-03-05 07:15 AM, #14
                                                   RE: Shootout vid I made today :P, Eclipsed830, Dec-04-05 09:33 AM, #15
                                                        RE: Shootout vid I made today :P, Hult250R, Dec-10-05 06:28 PM, #16
                                                             RE: Shootout vid I made today :P, madhatter210, Dec-15-05 01:15 PM, #17

TeamAvengerOct-20-05 06:18 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1435, "RE: Shootout vid I made today :P"
In response to Reply # 0

Sweet!

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratormicyekOct-21-05 01:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#1436, "RE: Shootout vid I made today :P"
In response to Reply # 1
Oct-21-05 01:56 AM by micyek

that was awsome....lots of good memories

I know it was my only 2nd one...but best shootout ever!

*edit*

+2 for you sir

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

BOOSTED ECLIPSEOct-21-05 06:52 AM
Member since Sep 15th 2004
381 posts,
#1437, "RE: Shootout vid I made today :P"
In response to Reply # 2

That was kick ass dude!

Joe
MFG Racing

95 GS
MSnS
FP3052 coming soon.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1107

http://www.cardomain.com/id/95turbogs

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneOct-21-05 09:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#1438, "RE: Shootout vid I made today :P"
In response to Reply # 0

That rules!

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

TeamDR1665Oct-21-05 10:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1439, "RE: Shootout vid I made today :P"
In response to Reply # 4

I miss the Shootout. /sniff

I will be driving out there next year.
I will be driving out there next year.
I will be driving out there next year...

totaleklipse97Oct-23-05 05:41 AM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#1440, "RE: Shootout vid I made today :P"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by DR1665
I miss the Shootout. /sniff My car will break before I get there next year. My car will break before I get there next year. My car will break before I get there next year...

It's ok drigg's I know the feeling..

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

TeamDR1665Oct-24-05 01:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1441, "RE: Shootout vid I made today :P"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by totaleklipse97
Originally posted by DR1665 I miss the Shootout. /sniff My car will break before I get there next year. My car will break before I get there next year. My car will break before I get there next year...
It's ok drigg's I know the feeling..

I will not lose parts of my car on the way to the Shootout.

Why you gotta be apostrophizing my name, totalviEEnnas97? /snicker

Hult250ROct-24-05 02:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#1442, "RE: Shootout vid I made today :P"
In response to Reply # 7

Way to go man, That was sweet!

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

KirbyOct-24-05 02:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2181 posts,
#1443, "RE: Shootout vid I made today :P"
In response to Reply # 8

That was friggin sweet hatter. Good music for the pic's. I miss all you pork fuelers.

I edited to the wiki!

Originally posted by DR1665
NOTE TO SELF: Go commando to wedding. Scar the Irishman for life.

sikeNov-02-05 03:16 PM
Member since Aug 06th 2003
531 posts,
#1444, "RE: Shootout vid I made today :P"
In response to Reply # 9

Good shit! Well done madhatter. See ya's next year >;D

MalenkoNov-20-05 08:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#1445, "RE: Shootout vid I made today :P"
In response to Reply # 10

lol who showed their bewbies at 2:20 of the vid? , lol

I was like "was that boobs"? good, woulda been better if I knew what times were ran in the 1/4s shown.

ModeratormicyekNov-23-05 08:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#1446, "RE: Shootout vid I made today :P"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by Malenko
lol who showed their bewbies at 2:20 of the vid? , lol I was like "was that boobs"? good, woulda been better if I knew what times were ran in the 1/4s shown.

Some local mongoloid. She got arrested later LOL. I think I actually took that pic. I have a better boobie pic of her if you want it.

LMAO

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

MalenkoNov-23-05 10:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#1447, "RE: Shootout vid I made today :P"
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by micyek
Originally posted by Malenko lol who showed their bewbies at 2:20 of the vid? , lol I was like "was that boobs"? good, woulda been better if I knew what times were ran in the 1/4s shown.
Some local mongoloid. She got arrested later LOL. I think I actually took that pic. I have a better boobie pic of her if you want it. LMAO

umm no I didnt say "wow nice titty" but I did ask about the 1/4 mile times though =)

.bs0dDec-03-05 07:15 AM
Member since Jan 14th 2004
597 posts,
#1448, "RE: Shootout vid I made today :P"
In response to Reply # 13

suspended account.

Eclipsed830Dec-04-05 09:33 AM
Member since Oct 17th 2005
23 posts,
#1449, "RE: Shootout vid I made today :P"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by .bs0d
suspended account.

Yeah, can someone rehost it?

Ben G.
1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Hult250RDec-10-05 06:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#1450, "RE: Shootout vid I made today :P"
In response to Reply # 15

Originally posted by Eclipsed830
Originally posted by .bs0d suspended account.
Yeah, can someone rehost it?

Here ya go guys, Ill hook ya up

http://www.quadcitiesdsm.com/hult250r/ShootOut05/final2005shootoutvid.wmv

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

madhatter210Dec-15-05 01:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#1452, "RE: Shootout vid I made today :P"
In response to Reply # 16

TY for hosting it...

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #1434 Previous topic | Next topic