Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #1382
View in linear mode

Subject: "Easier picture sharing imo..." Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Aug-17-05 01:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1382, "Easier picture sharing imo..."

I had an idea. Instead of going to all the links and saving each image one by one (which takes forever), how about we all compress our pictures with WinRar and upload the compressed file to wherever the pictures are so that anyone can do a one time right click > save as and get them all?

You can find WinRar www.download.com/3000-2250-10007677.html.

Matt and I have our pictures in both album and .rar format az2gnt.net/events/room204/compressedImages/.

If you need some place to host your pictures, drop me a PM and I will set you up with a short term ftp account on az2gnt.net. I think all of us want all the pictures from this year. It might very well be the last DSM Shootout.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Easier picture sharing imo..., soulcontroller, Aug-17-05 01:27 PM, #1
RE: Easier picture sharing imo..., Diceman19, Aug-17-05 06:18 PM, #2
      RE: Easier picture sharing imo..., madhatter210, Aug-17-05 06:35 PM, #3
           RE: Easier picture sharing imo..., Diceman19, Aug-17-05 06:49 PM, #4
                RE: Easier picture sharing imo..., QC DSM ESiT, Aug-17-05 07:40 PM, #5
                     RE: Easier picture sharing imo..., Diceman19, Aug-17-05 07:52 PM, #6
                          RE: Easier picture sharing imo..., Moderatorxcasbonx, Aug-18-05 04:12 AM, #7
                               RE: Easier picture sharing imo..., TeamDR1665, Aug-18-05 04:27 AM, #8
                                    RE: Easier picture sharing imo..., KaptainMyke, Aug-18-05 11:45 AM, #9
                                         RE: Easier picture sharing imo..., Moderatormicyek, Aug-18-05 04:05 PM, #10
                                              RE: Easier picture sharing imo..., KaptainMyke, Aug-18-05 05:36 PM, #11
                                                   RE: Easier picture sharing imo..., TeamDR1665, Aug-18-05 06:18 PM, #12
                                                        RE: Easier picture sharing imo..., QC DSM ESiT, Aug-19-05 09:33 AM, #13
                                                             RE: Easier picture sharing imo..., djtrickee, Aug-19-05 10:14 AM, #14
                                                                  RE: Easier picture sharing imo..., TeamDR1665, Aug-19-05 10:58 AM, #15
                                                                       RE: Easier picture sharing imo..., soulcontroller, Aug-19-05 02:35 PM, #16

soulcontrollerAug-17-05 01:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1383, "RE: Easier picture sharing imo..."
In response to Reply # 0

sweet. yea uploading them into 2 rar files was waaay easy haha.

makes for much easier downloading as well for those of us who want to keep them.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Diceman19Aug-17-05 06:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1384, "RE: Easier picture sharing imo..."
In response to Reply # 1

i am storing all the pics in my gallery located at

gallery.indystars.org

it aint goin nowhere.

madhatter210Aug-17-05 06:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#1385, "RE: Easier picture sharing imo..."
In response to Reply # 2

Brian...that rocks thank you, I will have mine up probably next week sometime muhahahaah

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

Diceman19Aug-17-05 06:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1387, "RE: Easier picture sharing imo..."
In response to Reply # 3

kent needs to zip his, they are in a bunch of different directories and need to be in my gallery along with the rest. where are ashleas?

QC DSM ESiTAug-17-05 07:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#1388, "RE: Easier picture sharing imo..."
In response to Reply # 4

Alright guys here is the link to the RAR file of all my pictures in high quality so they are like twice a large as the ones I posted in my pervious post.

http://www.quadcitiesdsm.com/jordan/Shootout%2005/Shootout%202005.rar

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

Diceman19Aug-17-05 07:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1390, "RE: Easier picture sharing imo..."
In response to Reply # 5

i already molested your directory blueman. your pics are in my gallery. driggs and soulcontroller's pics are resizing/compressing on the server as we speak. i think there are like 600 some odd right now, wait until it gets done with its actions and then there will be like 1000 or so probly. i love the shootout!

ModeratorxcasbonxAug-18-05 04:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#1394, "RE: Easier picture sharing imo..."
In response to Reply # 6

If someone can host mine I'll put them into the .RAR format. Just let me know where to send them.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1030

TeamDR1665Aug-18-05 04:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1395, "RE: Easier picture sharing imo..."
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by xcasbonx
If someone can host mine I'll put them into the .RAR format. Just let me know where to send them.

I'll hook you up with FTP sometime this afternoon/evening. Watch for a PM.

KaptainMykeAug-18-05 11:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#1402, "RE: Easier picture sharing imo..."
In response to Reply # 8

or you could go to http://www.broke-off.com for hosting?

https://www.kaptainmyke.com

ModeratormicyekAug-18-05 04:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#1404, "RE: Easier picture sharing imo..."
In response to Reply # 9

Myke...you ready for the bandwidth usage? LOL...if you thought last year was bad....

here's my tarball

http://www.buckysworld.net/inside/pics/car/05_shootout/05_shootout.rar

that's all the hi-res copies by the way....divided up into there proper directories. 108MG oh my

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

KaptainMykeAug-18-05 05:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#1405, "RE: Easier picture sharing imo..."
In response to Reply # 10

40gb bandwidth sir, bring it on

https://www.kaptainmyke.com

TeamDR1665Aug-18-05 06:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1406, "RE: Easier picture sharing imo..."
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by KaptainMyke
40gb bandwidth sir, bring it on

I think I single-handedly killed KM.com last year. LOL Besides, I've been banned and deleted over there, so I couldn't even do it if I wanted to.

QC DSM ESiTAug-19-05 09:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#1412, "RE: Easier picture sharing imo..."
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by KaptainMyke 40gb bandwidth sir, bring it on
I think I single-handedly killed KM.com last year. LOL Besides, I've been banned and deleted over there, so I couldn't even do it if I wanted to.

Driggs that is THE BEST sig. I have ever seen! LOL I LOVE IT!

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

djtrickeeAug-19-05 10:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#1414, "RE: Easier picture sharing imo..."
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by QC DSM ESiT
Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by KaptainMyke 40gb bandwidth sir, bring it on
Driggs that is THE BEST sig. I have ever seen! LOL I LOVE IT!

He should have used the one where he looks like a stalker.

Oh. Wait. He did.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

TeamDR1665Aug-19-05 10:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1415, "RE: Easier picture sharing imo..."
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by djtrickee
He should have used the one where he looks like a stalker. Oh. Wait. He did.

I'm watching you too, deej.

soulcontrollerAug-19-05 02:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#1418, "RE: Easier picture sharing imo..."
In response to Reply # 15

thura looks like yes saying VTEC YO in that picture :o

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #1382 Previous topic | Next topic