Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #1307
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Official ShootOut 2005 Picture Thread" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic
Hult250RAug-15-05 04:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1307, "Official ShootOut 2005 Picture Thread"

Well guys I just got done uploading all my pics.
Havent got a chance to resize any yet so heres a link to all the Big ones:

http://www.quadcitiesdsm.com/hult250r/ShootOut05/

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
TeamDR1665Aug-16-05 12:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1348, "RE: Official ShootOut 2005 Picture Thread"
In response to Reply # 20

I love the Shootout.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratormicyekAug-16-05 03:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#1357, "RE: Official ShootOut 2005 Picture Thread"
In response to Reply # 0
Aug-16-05 03:44 PM by micyek

ok...my pics

first, the cars. Not to many of pics them...LOL

http://www.buckysworld.net/inside/pics/car/05_shootout/cars/

second, the parties. No vandalism on our side...just good clean cactus burning. and maybe a broken screen...by accident of course A couple of the pics on the last page are of that wombat and are NSFW!

http://www.buckysworld.net/inside/pics/car/05_shootout/debauchery/

Third, The one a lot of you have been waiting for...the girls of the shootout.

http://www.buckysworld.net/inside/pics/car/05_shootout/girls/index.html

And finally my pride and joy...some of you were in on this...some of you might be surprised...but all of you will find humor in my Beth album. Beth making the rounds with the 2gnt gentlemen.

http://www.buckysworld.net/inside/pics/car/05_shootout/beth/

disclaimer: Beth this by no means is meant to degrade you...it just kinda fell together and I, and the people that helped me, found humor in it. You're a sweetheart

*edit*

poke around in this directory if you want a hi-res copy of any pic

http://www.buckysworld.net/inside/pics/car/05_shootout/

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Moderator992gntAug-16-05 04:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#1359, "RE: Official ShootOut 2005 Picture Thread"
In response to Reply # 22

Here are mine, enjoy!

http://home.fuse.net/wallace/2005_SO/

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

TeamDR1665Aug-16-05 05:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1360, "RE: Official ShootOut 2005 Picture Thread"
In response to Reply # 23
Aug-16-05 05:31 PM by DR1665

OFFICIAL 2006 SHOOTOUT SHIRT IMAGE!

EDIT:
It occurs to me that I'm missing some pictures. On the way to Buschur's, I was in the back seat of Greg's Evo and got a couple cool pics then. I don't have them. Any chance that you do, Shotman?

willmayoAug-16-05 06:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
680 posts,
#1361, "RE: Official ShootOut 2005 Picture Thread"
In response to Reply # 24

Originally posted by DR1665
OFFICIAL 2006 SHOOTOUT SHIRT IMAGE! EDIT: It occurs to me that I'm missing some pictures. On the way to Buschur's, I was in the back seat of Greg's Evo and got a couple cool pics then. I don't have them. Any chance that you do, Shotman?

werrrrrd. i have a similar picture i took w/ the camera phone. i should upload all them.

--------------------
99 GS-Turbo 3.55 MTX
S16G @ ~15psi - FMIC - Forged Internals
Clinton Township, MI

Diceman19Aug-16-05 07:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1362, "RE: Official ShootOut 2005 Picture Thread"
In response to Reply # 24

Originally posted by DR1665
OFFICIAL 2006 SHOOTOUT SHIRT IMAGE! EDIT: It occurs to me that I'm missing some pictures. On the way to Buschur's, I was in the back seat of Greg's Evo and got a couple cool pics then. I don't have them. Any chance that you do, Shotman?

who knows, i uploaded all the pics i had, unless it failed and just didnt tell me. i have upped them to my server so there will be duplicates on the net shortly.

soulcontrollerAug-16-05 07:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#1363, "RE: Official ShootOut 2005 Picture Thread"
In response to Reply # 25

haha this one is in "the official girls of the shootout"

i thought that was funny.

my pics are in the mail to driggs, and should be up tomorrow.

TeamAvengerAug-16-05 07:37 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#1365, "RE: Official ShootOut 2005 Picture Thread"
In response to Reply # 26

Maybe I don't want to know what happened on Saturday night!?! Man was I out of it.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

QC DSM ESiTAug-16-05 07:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#1366, "RE: Official ShootOut 2005 Picture Thread"
In response to Reply # 27

Originally posted by soulcontroller
haha this one is in "the official girls of the shootout" i thought that was funny. my pics are in the mail to driggs, and should be up tomorrow.

NOT COOL! lol

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

Diceman19Aug-16-05 10:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1368, "RE: Official ShootOut 2005 Picture Thread"
In response to Reply # 28

here are mine. enjoy the 211 pictures of goodness that we call the shootout. there is also a video of sheps run and some other pics that i stole from other websites.

http://www.indystars.org/gallery/

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #1307 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic