Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #1138
View in threaded mode

Subject: "if someone needs a room at the bw" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
jesseAug-04-05 02:26 PM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1138, "if someone needs a room at the bw"

call em real quick. i just cancelled my reservations there so theres an opening now for friday and saturday nights

-------------------------------

1997 Dodge Avenger - 13.7 @ 105

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
TeamXtremeRSAug-04-05 03:00 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1139, "RE: if someone needs a room at the bw"
In response to Reply # 0

dude your're not goin! ??

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jesseAug-04-05 03:08 PM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#1140, "RE: if someone needs a room at the bw"
In response to Reply # 1

nope. i found a deal on a toy for the car i couldn't pass up. guess i'll have to hit it up next year. i wanted to go but like i said, didn't wanna pass this up

Diceman19Aug-04-05 04:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1141, "RE: if someone needs a room at the bw"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by jesse
nope. i found a deal on a toy for the car i couldn't pass up. guess i'll have to hit it up next year. i wanted to go but like i said, didn't wanna pass this up

sellout IMO.

jesseAug-05-05 01:51 AM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#1143, "RE: if someone needs a room at the bw"
In response to Reply # 3

i'm not selling anything

Diceman19Aug-05-05 02:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1144, "RE: if someone needs a room at the bw"
In response to Reply # 4

i'm not selling anything

do you feel the breeze? that went entirely over your head.

jesseAug-05-05 07:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#1148, "RE: if someone needs a room at the bw"
In response to Reply # 5

apparently

TeamDR1665Aug-05-05 07:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1149, "RE: if someone needs a room at the bw"
In response to Reply # 6

apparently

You've never heard anyone called a "sellout?" It's when you give up on something important of value in the interest of personal gain. Pretty much any DSMer who now drives a SRT4 is a sellout. You ditch your bro at the bar to walk home so you can take off with some chick you just met, you're a sellout.

Could be worse, though. You could be a snitch! LOL

ModeratorxcasbonxAug-05-05 08:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#1150, "RE: if someone needs a room at the bw"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by DR1665
Could be worse, though. You could be a snitch! LOL

And you know what happens to snitches...they get stitches!

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1030

jesseAug-05-05 12:37 PM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#1152, "RE: if someone needs a room at the bw"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by jesse apparently
You've never heard anyone called a "sellout?" It's when you give up on something important of value in the interest of personal gain.

i go to like 4-5 big shows like this a year. skipping one don't bother me much. yes, i'm kinda dissapointed i'm missing it but the direct port system that will be going in my car to replace it is something i've wanted for a reaaally long time

TeamDR1665Aug-05-05 01:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1153, "RE: if someone needs a room at the bw"
In response to Reply # 9

i go to like 4-5 big shows like this a year. skipping one don't bother me much. yes, i'm kinda dissapointed i'm missing it but the direct port system that will be going in my car to replace it is something i've wanted for a reaaally long time

Pffft. Sellout.

Just kidding, but this isn't another "show." This is the DSM Shootout. The mother of all 2GNT parties. A drunkfest without equal! You can get direct port nitrous injection any day of the week, but you can only spend one weekend a year partying like a rock star with everyone from 2GNT.

It's all good. To each his own.

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #1138 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic