Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #108
View in linear mode

Subject: "So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?" Previous topic | Next topic
Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneNov-05-04 05:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108, "So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"

Anyone?

I drink a lot and tend to be up way too late. Wherever I stay in Norwalk always seems to end up a party. Be prepared to drink, or at the very least, try and prevent me from drinking too much.

Where is everyone staying this coming year?

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?, SILVERNT, Nov-05-04 07:16 AM, #1
RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?, Moderatorxcasbonx, Nov-05-04 07:22 AM, #2
      RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?, Diceman19, Nov-05-04 08:17 AM, #3
           RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?, BuckNutty, Nov-05-04 09:55 AM, #4
           RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?, HybriDSM, Nov-05-04 10:13 AM, #5
           RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Nov-09-04 07:49 AM, #13
RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?, TeamAvenger, Nov-05-04 06:09 PM, #6
RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?, Diceman19, Nov-06-04 08:45 AM, #7
RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?, ModeratorDR1665v2, Nov-07-04 06:33 AM, #8
      RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?, Diceman19, Nov-07-04 11:54 AM, #9
           RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?, ModeratorDR1665v2, Nov-07-04 12:57 PM, #10
                RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?, Hult250R, Nov-07-04 02:47 PM, #11
                     RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?, Diceman19, Nov-07-04 08:43 PM, #12
RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Nov-09-04 07:50 AM, #14
      RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?, madhatter210, Nov-09-04 01:02 PM, #15
      RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?, Ark, Nov-09-04 05:05 PM, #16
           RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?, Prism, Nov-10-04 08:00 AM, #17
                RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?, Diceman19, Nov-10-04 08:30 AM, #18
                RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?, ModeratorDR1665v2, Nov-11-04 02:50 AM, #19
      RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?, ModeratorDR1665v2, Nov-11-04 02:53 AM, #20
           RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?, Aggression, Jan-17-05 05:53 AM, #21

SILVERNTNov-05-04 07:16 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 0

im in big d

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorxcasbonxNov-05-04 07:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#110, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 1

Count me in. I'll knock em back. and this year IM GOING no bullshittin around with a car not done in time.

Built shortblock 8.8:1 CP pistons, Eagle Rods
Built head w/ P&P by ERT
GST Muffler
injen short ram intake
magnecore 8.5mm wires
EGR removal/blockoff
front/rear strut tower bars
GSX dual piston calipers
High stall torque converter, Trans cooler, remote filter

Diceman19Nov-05-04 08:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#111, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 2

im gonna be at the BW, but i dont think the g/f would like to share a room with you buddy.

BuckNuttyNov-05-04 09:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#112, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 3

I'ma be at brad's apartment, most likely. It means a 25 min drive to norwalk, but free room and board.

HybriDSMNov-05-04 10:13 AM
Member since Aug 07th 2002
2407 posts,
#113, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 4

Best Western again old buddies old pals. See you there playa. (although I already have a room and whatnot laid out.)

It's running again shitheads.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=791

HybriDSM@gmail.com ; HybriDSM@hotmail.com

Think for yourself. Question authority does not always mean disagree with authority.

If life were perfect, I'd be Calvin and you'd be Hobbes.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneNov-09-04 07:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#121, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Diceman19
i dont think the g/f would like to share a room with you buddy.

Well, lemme know if she changes her mind, haha

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

TeamAvengerNov-05-04 06:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#114, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by DarkOne
Anyone? I drink a lot and tend to be up way too late. Wherever I stay in Norwalk always seems to end up a party. Be prepared to drink, or at the very least, try and prevent me from drinking too much. Where is everyone staying this coming year?

You throwing me out?!

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Diceman19Nov-06-04 08:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#115, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Avenger
Originally posted by DarkOne Anyone? I drink a lot and tend to be up way too late. Wherever I stay in Norwalk always seems to end up a party. Be prepared to drink, or at the very least, try and prevent me from drinking too much. Where is everyone staying this coming year?
You throwing me out?!

its because you moved.

ModeratorDR1665v2Nov-07-04 06:33 AM
Member since Sep 07th 2004
1223 posts,
#116, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by DarkOne Anyone? I drink a lot and tend to be up way too late. Wherever I stay in Norwalk always seems to end up a party. Be prepared to drink, or at the very least, try and prevent me from drinking too much. Where is everyone staying this coming year?
You throwing me out?!
its because you moved.

I was wondering that myself.

More so than who's rooming with you, who's co-driving Big Evil with you? I think Thura should fly to Houston to drive up with you. I mean, it's like tradition man.

"By three methods we may learn wisdom:
First, by reflection, which is noblest;
Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
- Confucius

Diceman19Nov-07-04 11:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#117, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by DR1665v2
You throwing me out?!
its because you moved.
I was wondering that myself. More so than who's rooming with you, who's co-driving Big Evil with you? I think Thura should fly to Houston to drive up with you. I mean, it's like tradition man.

very much so IMO.

ModeratorDR1665v2Nov-07-04 12:57 PM
1223 posts,
#118, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 9

Just as a head's up, everyone, Dino snores.

Sounds like a pager on silent sitting on a coffee table. Anyone who crashed at "Dib's" place this year can vouch for that. Just don't take his teddy bear or his cornstalk and you'll get along fine.

And Dino, run4cvr and I can be plan B if you like. I've also got two rooms if you and your SO roomie need one.

Late

- Confucius

Hult250RNov-07-04 02:47 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#119, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by DR1665v2
Just as a head's up, everyone, Dino snores. Sounds like a pager on silent sitting on a coffee table. Anyone who crashed at "Dib's" place this year can vouch for that. Just don't take his teddy bear or his cornstalk and you'll get along fine. And Dino, run4cvr and I can be plan B if you like. I've also got two rooms if you and your SO roomie need one. Late

Hey Driggs, if youve got a room I may need one, i still havent made my SO reservations yet...

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

Diceman19Nov-07-04 08:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#120, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 11

which reminds me, i need to call the BW and make sure they still have my reservations.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneNov-09-04 07:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#122, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 6

You throwing me out?!

Nah, just trying to get some discussion going in here. What better to talk about, after all, than ME?!?

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

madhatter210Nov-09-04 01:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#123, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by Avenger You throwing me out?!
Nah, just trying to get some discussion going in here. What better to talk about, after all, than ME?!?

Well I know even moving close to there I'm gonna need a room at the BW.
I'm bringing my own chaperone to make sure my drunk ass finds my bed or at least the floor.I think I have to bring a chaperone for Amy also though ....lol but I'm sure her friend shouldn't have a problem finding a place to crash.

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

ArkNov-09-04 05:05 PM
Member since Aug 31st 2004
1570 posts,
#124, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 15

Originally posted by madhatter210
but I'm sure her friend shouldn't have a problem finding a place to crash.

Look at the person who posted right above you.

forums.kaptainmyke.com/index.php?&act=garage&CODE=12&CID=8
- AGP CAI
- AGP EVM
- MOPAR Stage 1 ECU
- 500cc Injectors

And he wonders why he couldn't make her happy...and someone obviously hasnt moved on. lol

PrismNov-10-04 08:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1309 posts,
#125, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 16

Originally posted by Ark
Originally posted by madhatter210 but I'm sure her friend shouldn't have a problem finding a place to crash.

Dino?? Change the title of the post to "So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Madhatter?"
I'll bunk with you and he is on his own. LOL......chaperone my ass. I'm gonna party like it's 1999. LMAO

Originally posted by Blizare
no amy. ur my e-girlfriend. I would nevar cheat on you. your the specialestest E-G/F evar!!

Diceman19Nov-10-04 08:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#127, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 17

Originally posted by Prism
Originally posted by Ark
Originally posted by madhatter210 but I'm sure her friend shouldn't have a problem finding a place to crash.
Dino?? Change the title of the post to "So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Madhatter?" I'll bunk with you and he is on his own. LOL......chaperone my ass. I'm gonna party like it's 1999. LMAO

which month? december?

ModeratorDR1665v2Nov-11-04 02:50 AM
1223 posts,
#129, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 17

Originally posted by Prism
Originally posted by Ark
Dino?? Change the title of the post to "So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Madhatter?" I'll bunk with you and he is on his own. LOL......chaperone my ass. I'm gonna party like it's 1999. LMAO

Dibs on the friend. (beat you to it, Dibs!)

Also, no worries, Luke. You drove my ass all the way from Chicago to Norwalk last year. If I have to, I'll take the floor in my room and you can have the bed.

- Confucius

ModeratorDR1665v2Nov-11-04 02:53 AM
1223 posts,
#130, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by Avenger You throwing me out?!

Facts About www.maine.gov/portal/facts_history/facts.html
(ME)
Fast Facts

Population of Maine in 2000: 1,274,923
Counties: 16
Land Area: 33,215 square miles
Length of Coastline: 3,500 miles
Lakes and Ponds: 6,000
Forest: 17 million acres
Persons per Square Mile: 41.3
Largest City: Portland
State Capitol: Augusta
Statheood: Became the 23rd State on March 15, 1820

- Confucius

AggressionJan-17-05 05:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#296, "RE: So who wants to share a room with your old buddy, Dino?"
In response to Reply # 20

Anyone have a room for me to crash?

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #108 Previous topic | Next topic