Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #4644
View in linear mode

Subject: "error code ????" Previous topic | Next topic
craigd887Jul-05-01 06:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
35 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4644, "error code ????"

ok my car is running fine NOW. but i did the key dance and if i read it correctly it came back with a 55. what's this code for?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

hudyJul-05-01 12:30 PM
Old School 2GNTer
8 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4645, "RE: error code ????"
In response to Reply # 0

55 means "end of codes". It means there is nothing wrong.

OBX Pedals (Stolen)
OBX R Muffler (Stolen)
2 12" Subs (Stolen)
1500 Watt Amp (Stolen)
Front & Rear Strut Bars
Shift Kit
Battle Z Front Bumper
Projector Headlights

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DSMLVRJul-05-01 10:21 PM
Old School 2GNTer
58 posts,
#4646, "RE: error code ????"
In response to Reply # 1

55 means "end of code". BUT Remember that the computer does not pic up ALL PROBLEMS and they ALL do not have codes. If you are still having problems,sometimes you have to do "seat of the pants" diagnostics.
GOOD LUCK

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #4644 Previous topic | Next topic