Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #138507
View in linear mode

Subject: "ARP Head Studs Headache" Previous topic | Next topic
Rage.and.TriumphNov-10-14 10:41 PM
Member since Jul 03rd 2014
6 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138507, "ARP Head Studs Headache"
Nov-10-14 10:44 PM by Rage.and.Triumph

I've checked out some other pages on this and I can't seem to get a clear answer to this. ARP doesn't technically sell a head stud kit designed for the 420a in the Mitsubishi, and the issue is that the four outer studs are shorter than the inner 6, the kit from what I can see is 10 studs all the same length. I emailed ARP to see what I can work out and I'm waiting on a response, but most of what I have to work with is stock photos, so they didn't get me anywhere. And that doesn't help with exhaust/intake studs if they aren't included with the kit either because I've seen some that look like they're in it and some where they aren't. So what's the answer, is the kit right or do I have to order the studs all separate to spec? Its be great if someone had this kit and took some pics, in case it's just a problem with the stock photo bs. The part number I looked up is 141-4202.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

DstachDec-01-14 10:56 AM
Member since Dec 04th 2010
276 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138517, "RE: ARP Head Studs Headache"
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.cimotorsports.net/motor-sport-products/arp-headstud-kit-eclipsetalon-420a.html

http://www.cimotorsports.net/motor-sport-products/arp-exhaust-stud-kit-eclipsetalon-420a.html

http://www.cimotorsports.net/motor-sports/bolts-misc/

-----
99 Eclipse gs (Daily)
89 Honda Crx (Drag car project)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Rage.and.TriumphDec-01-14 12:25 PM
Member since Jul 03rd 2014
6 posts,
#138520, "RE: ARP Head Studs Headache"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks man. I got them in a week or so ago, just hadn't posted anything up since I figured things out.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #138507 Previous topic | Next topic