Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #137370
View in linear mode

Subject: "Crank and Cam Sensor troubleshooting" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorxcasbonxOct-05-12 09:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137370, "Crank and Cam Sensor troubleshooting"

With the latest endeavors in my MS2 install, I've been doing a lot of research on the hall effect crank sensor on our cars. I came across this YT video that pretty much nails everything down about Chrysler's design with these sensors. Everyone who owns a 420a and is into working on their car should watch this video unless they already have a full understanding of the system. Enjoy guys.

I contributed to the Wiki.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ModeratortekleinOct-05-12 09:26 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#137371, "RE: Crank and Cam Sensor troubleshooting"
In response to Reply # 0

Badass Casbon. Good find!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorxcasbonxOct-05-12 09:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137372, "RE: Crank and Cam Sensor troubleshooting"
In response to Reply # 1
Oct-05-12 09:37 AM by xcasbonx

This guy has a ton more videos on his channel with a lot of diagnostics and troubleshooting that would benefit.

Oh and one more thing if some of you can't bother to watch a lengthy clip on this sort of subject or do some research yourself, you probably shouldn't be playing with cars. I'm not trying to be rude, but it really is true.

I contributed to the Wiki.

ModeratortekleinOct-05-12 09:38 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#137373, "RE: Crank and Cam Sensor troubleshooting"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by xcasbonx
Oh and one more thing if some of you can't bother to watch a lengthy clip on this sort of subject or do some research yourself, you probably shouldn't be playing with cars. I'm not trying to be rude, but it really is true.

QFT!

Wes TankOct-05-12 09:51 AM
Member since Oct 13th 2006
214 posts,
#137374, "RE: Crank and Cam Sensor troubleshooting"
In response to Reply # 0

Nice to watch a video where the guy really knows what he's talking about.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #137370 Previous topic | Next topic