Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #9464
View in linear mode

Subject: "Will this exhaust fit on my car?" Previous topic | Next topic
1FastEclipseDec-03-01 03:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
467 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9464, "Will this exhaust fit on my car?"

Will the muffler at the link below go on my car without any other purchase other than the muffler? Do I need to buy a CatBack or anything also? What do you think of this muffler over the GS-T one? Thanks

99GSX Auto 14b@17psi 13.345@102mph

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

1FastEclipseDec-03-01 03:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
467 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9465, "RE: Will this exhaust fit on my car?"
In response to Reply # 0

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=598370967&r=0&t=0

There's the link

99GSX Auto 14b@17psi 13.345@102mph

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

1TuffRSDec-03-01 03:18 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#9466, "RE: Will this exhaust fit on my car?"
In response to Reply # 1

It should fit on the car, you wont need to buy anything else but the muffler if you dont want to. I would go ahead and get either a custom 2.5" exhaust made at the same time, but with that muffler you could always just do that later. Since it is a straight flow muffler it should be both louder and give more of a performance gain. Hell, I wish I had known about these being so cheap on Ebay, I would have gotten one of those instead of my GST muffler. Its just not loud enough for me

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT
88 Toyota Supra NA-T (w/ sports package)
Got Boost?? Hell yeah I-6 turbo powah baby!

Amish_EclipseDec-03-01 03:54 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3026 posts,
#9467, "RE: Will this exhaust fit on my car?"
In response to Reply # 2

yeah tha's an aerospeed, least the one pictured is. they fit fine they're pretty short. you generally wanna stay under 20 inches. otherwise the tip is gonna stick out and it looks ass

http://www.ocaddict.com

thanks beefgg for the sig

EvMan2345Dec-03-01 04:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
#9468, "RE: Will this exhaust fit on my car?"
In response to Reply # 3

You're going to have to weld hangers on that, and weld it to the piping of your choice- you might as well just get 2.5 piping and that on at the same time...

Evan B
97 GS
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

Evan B
02 Explorer
97 GS- sold
90 GSX-sold
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #9464 Previous topic | Next topic