Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #47798
View in linear mode

Subject: "Where is a good place to get NGK BKR5E-11 online?" Previous topic | Next topic
onefastgsMar-28-03 09:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
234 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47798, "Where is a good place to get NGK BKR5E-11 online?"

Where is a good place to get NGK BKR5E-11 online at a good price?
I tried to get them at the local AutoZone and at kragen and they did not have them. One guy was like why do you want a hotter plug? I hat that when you go in there for something and their like why do want that for. Then you tell them and they say thats not going to work.
So I think I will try online

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Where is a good place to get NGK BKR5E-11 online?, bullox, Mar-29-03 03:31 AM, #1
RE: Where is a good place to get NGK BKR5E-11 online?, xEclipsE RaceRx, Mar-29-03 05:41 AM, #2
      RE: Where is a good place to get NGK BKR5E-11 online?, fauchpj, Mar-29-03 05:54 AM, #3
           RE: Where is a good place to get NGK BKR5E-11 online?, taloniized, Mar-30-03 09:18 AM, #4
                RE: Where is a good place to get NGK BKR5E-11 online?, onefastgs, Mar-30-03 09:24 PM, #5
                     RE: Where is a good place to get NGK BKR5E-11 online?, Marctronixx, Mar-31-03 10:11 AM, #6

bulloxMar-29-03 03:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6702 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47805, "RE: Where is a good place to get NGK BKR5E-11 online?"
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.clubplug.net/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

xEclipsE RaceRxMar-29-03 05:41 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
#47808, "RE: Where is a good place to get NGK BKR5E-11 online?"
In response to Reply # 1

I got mine at an advance auto parts

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition
Check Out My Site For Pix
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/EclipseRaceR/MyEclipse/VIS%20CF%20Hood/

fauchpjMar-29-03 05:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#47810, "RE: Where is a good place to get NGK BKR5E-11 online?"
In response to Reply # 2

>I got mine at an advance auto parts

me too

taloniizedMar-30-03 09:18 AM
Member since Apr 24th 2002
786 posts,
#47845, "RE: Where is a good place to get NGK BKR5E-11 online?"
In response to Reply # 3

kybshocks.com

1995 Eagle Talon Esi
14.4 @ 102MPH
Speedworld Motorplex
Phoenix, Arizona

onefastgsMar-30-03 09:24 PM
Old School 2GNTer
234 posts,
#47885, "RE: Where is a good place to get NGK BKR5E-11 online?"
In response to Reply # 4

Thanks for the info. guy

MarctronixxMar-31-03 10:11 AM
Old School 2GNTer
571 posts,
#47908, "RE: Where is a good place to get NGK BKR5E-11 online?"
In response to Reply # 5

i got mine at napa.. advance didn't have them instock at the time and i didn't want to wait as i was changing my oil and the same time.. so i went to napa... a dollar a piece....

yeah i called advanced and asked them if they had the plug in stock and tye like "what car is it for"... i told em i just want bkr5e11 and he still didn't get it.. saying.. "well i need to put it in the computer to see what Will work for your car.." and I'm still tellin' 'em "bkr5e11"... i just hung up the damn phone...

called napa and was like " i need 4 bkr5e11's and gave her the stock # (off the ngk site) and she was like.. "yeah we got 'em right now.. and thanks for having all the info so i didn't have to look it up"...

now thats what I'm talking 'bout...

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #47798 Previous topic | Next topic