Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #127178
View in linear mode

Subject: "EGR Blockoff Q's" Previous topic | Next topic
740 turbo brickAug-10-09 05:38 PM
Member since Jun 09th 2008
831 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127178, "EGR Blockoff Q's"

I just put a block off plate on my car. I would have left the EGR on there, but with these cams the tube was getting way too hot. I was just driving around with it unhooked, but I figured this would make it official.

I have heard of some people just using the block off plate for the head, leaving the valve connnected to open air so it works just like its supposed to, but its pulling in clean air instead of Exhaust gas. I tried this out, only to find when I shift gears, my engine revs up to about 4k. It does this until I stop, and I can hear the EGR close off when it does. Am I doing it wrong? I just wanted to do it that way to avoid the CEL. If it wont work that way I will probably just install the other plate and get rid of the whole EGR system, CEL be damned..

95 Eclipse GS: 10.5:1, Crower 2's and MSII
186 WHP - 150 WTQ
14.697 @ 93.85 MPH......Gone, but not forgotten
99 420A Avenger: Given to my sister
99 GS OZ: Sold
03 Evo 8: Family Car with balls

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, 420agreenvilleSC, Aug-10-09 05:57 PM, #1
RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, Ebster1085, Aug-10-09 07:05 PM, #2
RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, ModifiedElement, Sep-10-09 01:12 PM, #7
RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, RoninEclipse2G, Aug-10-09 07:07 PM, #3
RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, cjackson2802, Sep-01-09 11:23 AM, #4
RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, freelancefool, Sep-01-09 09:52 PM, #5
RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, 420agreenvilleSC, Sep-02-09 03:53 PM, #6
      RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, Tuxdreamerx, Sep-10-09 02:06 PM, #8
           RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, freakingbori617, Sep-17-09 10:20 AM, #9
                RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, Ebster1085, Sep-21-09 09:42 AM, #10
                     RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, Ebster1085, Sep-21-09 12:51 PM, #11
                     RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, 740 turbo brick, Sep-21-09 09:46 PM, #12
                          RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, Tuxdreamerx, Sep-21-09 11:44 PM, #13
                               RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, Ebster1085, Sep-22-09 05:45 AM, #14
                                    RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, RoninEclipse2G, Sep-23-09 01:09 PM, #15
                                         RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, Ebster1085, Sep-23-09 01:51 PM, #16
                                              RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, Ebster1085, Oct-21-09 07:46 PM, #17
                                                   RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, 420agreenvilleSC, Oct-21-09 08:07 PM, #18
                                                   RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, Moderatorteklein, Oct-22-09 06:48 AM, #19
                                                        RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, Ebster1085, Oct-22-09 08:38 AM, #20
                                                             RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, Moderatorteklein, Oct-22-09 08:45 AM, #21
                                                                  RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, RoninEclipse2G, Oct-22-09 10:27 AM, #22
                                                                       RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, Ebster1085, Oct-22-09 10:38 AM, #23
                                                                       RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, MITSUracer123, Oct-26-09 06:41 AM, #24
                                                                            RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, Ebster1085, Oct-31-09 12:46 PM, #25
                                                                                 RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, 420agreenvilleSC, Oct-31-09 01:18 PM, #26
                                                                                      RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, MITSUracer123, Nov-02-09 09:07 AM, #27
                                                                                           RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, Ebster1085, Nov-02-09 11:06 AM, #28
                                                                                           RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, 740 turbo brick, Nov-02-09 12:33 PM, #29
                                                                                                RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, justins71, Nov-02-09 12:44 PM, #30
                                                                                                     RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, RoninEclipse2G, Nov-02-09 12:57 PM, #31
                                                                                                          RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, Ebster1085, Nov-02-09 02:29 PM, #32
                                                                                                               RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, MITSUracer123, Nov-05-09 08:05 AM, #33
                                                                                                                    RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, Ebster1085, Nov-30-09 11:10 AM, #34
                                                                                                                    RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, justins71, Nov-30-09 12:03 PM, #35
                                                                                                                         RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, Ebster1085, Nov-30-09 01:30 PM, #36
                                                                                                                    RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, Tuxdreamerx, Dec-02-09 02:38 PM, #39
                     RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, walterbkeen, Dec-01-09 09:50 PM, #37
                     RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, Ebster1085, Dec-02-09 02:38 PM, #38
                     RE: EGR Blockoff Q's, predsfan029, Jun-03-12 11:17 AM, #40

420agreenvilleSCAug-10-09 05:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127181, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 0

welcome to the CEL club. either keep the entire system, or get rid of it. It can't be halfassed. My opinion? put the plates on.

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ebster1085Aug-10-09 07:05 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2009
531 posts,
#127186, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 1

I agree with Mike. Use block off plates on both sides. If you are worried about passing inspection and that is why you need to keep the CEL off, there is a little trick you can use. Keep just the harness plugged in, that stops the initial CEL from coming on. Then if you drive the car above 3/4 of a gas tank or below 1/4 of a gas tank, the emissions tables will not populate and you will not trigger the second CEL which goes on when the computer checks to see if the EGR system is running correctly.

In other words, if you have an inspection coming up, just make sure to keep the gas tank above 3/4 tank for a while and the CEL will not be triggered.

If I am wrong someone please correct me..

1999 Eclipse GS
Built motor
Hahn 16G Turbo w/ FMIC
Hahn Stage 5 Portfueler (270's & 500's)
Zeitronix Zt-2 wideband w/ 3.5bar MAP
3" SS Turbo Back
CM Stage 4 Clutch and Fidanza Flywheel
Baer Big Brake Kit

ModifiedElementSep-10-09 01:12 PM
Member since Apr 06th 2007
17 posts,
#127668, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 1

I have had plates on mine for over a year, had a CEL for about a week... then it just went away...

It is the path of least resistance that makes rivers and men crooked

RoninEclipse2GAug-10-09 07:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#127187, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 0

You have to put a pretty restrictive filter on the system otherwise it acts like an ENORMOUS vacuum leak (cause it is). Cigarette filters work pretty good, kinda like on a missing link.

I'll try to take pics of my setup this weekend.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

cjackson2802Sep-01-09 11:23 AM
Member since Sep 01st 2009
4 posts,
#127500, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 3

Lol cigarette butts. I just bolted the plates up. $10 shipped off ebay cant beat it. I could care less about the CEL. Its been on since I bought the car cause o2 sensor but once I fixed that I put the block off plates on the egr and the CEL just took time getting used to.

freelancefoolSep-01-09 09:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#127518, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 0

There was talk once about putting the block off plates on the car with the EGR still connected. Drill a small hole in the plate for the intake manifold and bolt the EGR tube back up. Bolt the plate to the block, but don't attach the EGR to the block. This way when the EGR opens up, you are letting a small amount of fresh air into the manifold and the ECU thinks that the EGR flow is good, but it is cycling fresh air into the motor.

Search for a while and you can find this post.

My Blog

420agreenvilleSCSep-02-09 03:53 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#127529, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by freelancefool
There was talk once about putting the block off plates on the car with the EGR still connected. Drill a small hole in the plate for the intake manifold and bolt the EGR tube back up. Bolt the plate to the block, but don't attach the EGR to the block. This way when the EGR opens up, you are letting a small amount of fresh air into the manifold and the ECU thinks that the EGR flow is good, but it is cycling fresh air into the motor. Search for a while and you can find this post.

yessss... but does it workkkk?

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

TuxdreamerxSep-10-09 02:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
384 posts,
#127669, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 6

Someone I know apprentley did an EGR block off and avoided the CEL buy putting resisters on the wiring or something. I will find out and report back.

freakingbori617Sep-17-09 10:20 AM
Member since Jul 19th 2009
80 posts,
#127771, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 8

i actually just blocked it off all together and the only cel i have is my evap. no egr cel.....I have no idea why it didnt come up. i must be a lucky one.

Ebster1085Sep-21-09 09:42 AM
531 posts,
#127819, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 9

A guy a know on cardomain also used this resistor method and said it worked. This is what he said:

Turns out it just needs a 100ohm 10w resistor and the ecu is happy. It looks pretty inventive but hell it works.

I am going to follow up with him and get more details..

Ebster1085Sep-21-09 12:51 PM
531 posts,
#127821, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 10

Ok, well the guy on cardomain got back to me and this is what he said:

It's really easy to turn off the egr cel. Go to radioshack and get this resistor (Model: 271-135), it's $1.99 for a pack of 2. Then all you have to do is connect the resistor in line with the wires. I ended up chopping my egr solenoid apart because I wanted it to be a clean install.

If you just chop the egr solenoid apart like I did all you have to do is get to the 2 prongs leading past the plug on the other side. Then take your soldering iron and tin the wires on that side, you can also melt the plastic within that side of the plug. Bend the two wires from the resistor so they come out and form 2 prongs, then just solder those to the ones on the solenoid plug. Take a multimeter and check for continuity, you should have about 100ohms of resistance. Then cover the connections in hot glue and wrap it in electrical tape.

You should have something like this when you're finished

I was pretty amazed how well it worked to tell you the truth.

740 turbo brickSep-21-09 09:46 PM
831 posts,
#127827, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 11

Wow, great info. I may try this tomarrow.

186 WHP - 150 WTQ

TuxdreamerxSep-21-09 11:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
384 posts,
#127828, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 12

So if you want you can just cut the main pig tail off and put it directly on the wires if you want to though right?

Ebster1085Sep-22-09 05:45 AM
531 posts,
#127830, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 13

Yes, that is my understanding. I am goin to try it too. It will be nice if it avoids throwing the CEL, but my only concern is will the car actually pass inspection with that setup?

Ill get back to you guys when I know more..

RoninEclipse2GSep-23-09 01:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#127869, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 14

It depends on where you live. Most of the inspection stations around me wouldn't know what to look for on a 420a even if it were painted neon yellow

Erik P.
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...

Ebster1085Sep-23-09 01:51 PM
531 posts,
#127870, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 15

I was speaking to another member about this resistor mod and he said it works great. The CEL stays off and the ECU will be emissions ready come inspection time. Im from NY, and I can tell you right now that the visual inspection they give at Pep Boys is half ass and they will never realize there is no EGR valve.

Apparantly though, after a "long time" the ECU will figure out that you are cheating the system and the CEL will be triggered. However, when you get to this point all you have to do is simply reset the ECU by unplugging the positive battery cable and then you will be CEL free again for quite some time.

I really hope this is all its cracked out to be..

Ebster1085Oct-21-09 07:46 PM
531 posts,
#128360, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 16

So I did this mod some time ago and my CEL has yet to come back on. I also havent noticed any negative effects on driveability, AFR, idle, or anything else..

420agreenvilleSCOct-21-09 08:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#128361, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 17

keep us posted on this. didn't you make a thread on it? bring it back

ModeratortekleinOct-22-09 06:48 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#128363, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 17

Originally posted by Ebster1085
So I did this mod some time ago and my CEL has yet to come back on. I also havent noticed any negative effects on driveability, AFR, idle, or anything else..

What year is your car?

Planning on picking up this resistor this weekend.

With Mikeys ECU, Mandy could be CEL free for the first time in forever.

Ebster1085Oct-22-09 08:38 AM
531 posts,
#128364, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 19

My car is a 99, so I figure if this mod works with my newer computer, it should work for all years.

As I stated above, the CEL has still not come on, but I have heard others say that with a 99 it will eventually (not sure how long) come back on after the ECU figures out you are cheating. I have yet to see this happen, but if I do I will just simply reset the ECU and be good again for a while

Mikey - I did not make a thread on this, just added to this one with my posts above. Making the clip in resistor is really easy and if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. I would also be happy to post a pic or two of my finished product.

ModeratortekleinOct-22-09 08:45 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#128365, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 20

My car is a 99, so I figure if this mod works with my newer computer, it should work for all years. As I stated above, the CEL has still not come on, but I have heard others say that with a 99 it will eventually (not sure how long) come back on after the ECU figures out you are cheating. I have yet to see this happen, but if I do I will just simply reset the ECU and be good again for a while Mikey - I did not make a thread on this, just added to this one with my posts above. Making the clip in resistor is really easy and if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. I would also be happy to post a pic or two of my finished product.

Cool, going to Radioshack in a few, and I will pick up the resistor. Need an LED anyway.

RoninEclipse2GOct-22-09 10:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#128366, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 21

Originally posted by teklein
Originally posted by Ebster1085 My car is a 99, so I figure if this mod works with my newer computer, it should work for all years. As I stated above, the CEL has still not come on, but I have heard others say that with a 99 it will eventually (not sure how long) come back on after the ECU figures out you are cheating. I have yet to see this happen, but if I do I will just simply reset the ECU and be good again for a while Mikey - I did not make a thread on this, just added to this one with my posts above. Making the clip in resistor is really easy and if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. I would also be happy to post a pic or two of my finished product.
Cool, going to Radioshack in a few, and I will pick up the resistor. Need an LED anyway.

Do a Good writeup on it tim. I need to have better details before I try it.

Erik P.

Ebster1085Oct-22-09 10:38 AM
531 posts,
#128367, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 22

You could have asked me..Im not that useless..

MITSUracer123Oct-26-09 06:41 AM
Member since May 31st 2008
56 posts,
#128431, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 22

Doing a good wright up on the EGR block off would be good to have... No ones done one yet so it could be added to the wikki. And there are always people asking how to do it and what to keep and what not to.

Ebster1085Oct-31-09 12:46 PM
531 posts,
#128498, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 24

**UPDATE**

So after around 300 miles or so the CEL finally came back on..UGH

I kinda already knew this wasnt a long term fix, as some other members had told me, but I was hoping for more than a measily 300 miles.

Well, the good news is it should be enough to be able to pass inspection every year when I need it, but I guess Ill have to live with the CEL for the rest of the year..oh well..

420agreenvilleSCOct-31-09 01:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#128500, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 25

it should be enough to be able to pass inspection every year when I need it, but I guess Ill have to live with the CEL for the rest of the year..oh well..

this is true. It will help ppl w/ emissions.

MITSUracer123Nov-02-09 09:07 AM
56 posts,
#128518, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 26

Honestly i dont see the point... Besides +1 HP all it does is turn on your CEL which I hate. And how are you going to know if you threw another code down the road if its already on...
Sorry just my opinion...

Ebster1085Nov-02-09 11:06 AM
531 posts,
#128519, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 27

I run 16psi of boost daily on my motor. Not interested in constantly replacing the EGR solenoid when the diaphragm tears.

Also, I run PF, and I didnt feel like taking the time to cut the EGR tube and add in an extension piece. This way is just easier.

So what, once a year near inspection time I reset the computer and plug in the resistor. I pass inspection, and then I unplug the resistor. Doesnt seem to difficult to me..

740 turbo brickNov-02-09 12:33 PM
831 posts,
#128521, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 27

Originally posted by MITSUracer123
Honestly i dont see the point... Besides +1 HP all it does is turn on your CEL which I hate. And how are you going to know if you threw another code down the road if its already on... Sorry just my opinion...

Maybe some people are smarter than to do it for horsepower. As I already stated, I got the blockoff for mine because of the cams, they were threatening to melt the tube and burn my car to the ground. But I guess your right, whats the point in that?

186 WHP - 150 WTQ

justins71Nov-02-09 12:44 PM
Member since Oct 25th 2007
466 posts,
#128522, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 29

Did mine because my intake was nasty as hell on the inside with it. Also the asthetic reasons, cleaned up some in my engine bay, less to worry about for boost leaks. Though mine's a 95 so I do ASM test...

/>

'95 GS w/ t3/t4b
FMIC, diy piping & RFL BOV
MS2-Extra Fuel&Spark
50 lb/hr Holley injectors w/ 1:1 RRFPR
JE 8.8:1 dish w/ Hastings Rings
Eagle Rods w/ ARP bolts
ARP Head studs
Mild port/polish head
3" custom DP/cat section, 3" PIT catback
dual MBC - 12 psi / 20psi

RoninEclipse2GNov-02-09 12:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#128525, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 30

After spending 20 min a piece scrubbing carbon buildup off of intake valves and 4-5 runs each through the hot tank for my head and manifold to get the carbon buildup down to MANAGABLE levels I'm quite happy with running EGR blockoffs and a catchcan. Also, when I put a turbo on again I won't have to worry about my intake temps suddenly spiking from hot exhaust suddenly being sucked in causing unwanted detonation.

That's why people do the EGR blockoff.

Erik P.

Ebster1085Nov-02-09 02:29 PM
531 posts,
#128526, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 31

Agree with all of you above..couldnt have said it better..

MITSUracer123Nov-05-09 08:05 AM
56 posts,
#128570, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 32

Got it... Stupid comment made and now regret it lol

Ebster1085Nov-30-09 11:10 AM
531 posts,
#128898, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 33

Ok. So this is really weird..

In the past with no EGR system hooked up, the CEL would come on after around 30-50 miles. As you all know if you followed this thread, I performed the EGR resistor mod and sucessfully ran the car for 300+ miles before the CEL came back on. In an effort to hopefully be able to use the resistor again come inspection time, I removed it, reset the ECU, and just plugged back in the old EGR solenoid. The weird thing is, I now have 254 miles on the car since then and still no CEL!

WTF?! Ideas anyone??

justins71Nov-30-09 12:03 PM
Member since Oct 25th 2007
466 posts,
#128899, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 34

you just plugged the old solenoid back in with no plumbing, right? I'd say your resistor was the wrong value then, only thing that'd make sense.

/>

'95 GS w/ t3/t4b
FMIC, diy piping & RFL BOV
MS2-Extra Fuel&Spark
50 lb/hr Holley injectors w/ 1:1 RRFPR
JE 8.8:1 dish w/ Hastings Rings
Eagle Rods w/ ARP bolts
ARP Head studs
Mild port/polish head
3" custom DP/cat section, 3" PIT catback
dual MBC - 12 psi / 20psi

Ebster1085Nov-30-09 01:30 PM
531 posts,
#128900, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 35

Correct. Just plugged the solenoid in with no plumbing. Block off plates still on.

I dont understand why I have now gone 254 miles without the CEL coming back on though..

TuxdreamerxDec-02-09 02:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
384 posts,
#128922, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 33

Originally posted by MITSUracer123
Got it... Stupid comment made and now regret it lol

Also my 98 Talon I had kept throwing a CEL for the EGR because it kept clogging. I was going to remove it because I got sick of cleaning it every 3 weeks. That thing is a pain in the ass to put back on.

walterbkeenDec-01-09 09:50 PM
Member since Oct 31st 2009
5 posts,
#128915, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"

A guy a know on cardomain also used this resistor method and said it worked. This is what he said: Turns out it just needs a 100ohm 10w resistor and the ecu is happy. It looks pretty inventive but hell it works. I am going to follow up with him and get more details..

Is there a reason why you are using a 10 watt resistor instead of a 1/4 watt? Did the same with a 1/4 watt and looks much cleaner.

Ebster1085Dec-02-09 02:38 PM
531 posts,
#128921, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"
In response to Reply # 37

I just used the one that the kid told me works.

You're telling me that the 1/4 watt worked and continued to work indefinitely?

Also, what year is your eclipse? I believe results vary depending on year, and naturally, a 99 ecu will be the hardest to "trick" long term.

predsfan029Jun-03-12 11:17 AM
Member since Feb 19th 2011
29 posts,
#136890, "RE: EGR Blockoff Q's"

i have done this and sometimes the cel will stay off for awhile, other times it will come on within a few miles.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #127178 Previous topic | Next topic