Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #1218
View in linear mode

Subject: "Q for Howell or possibly HRC..." Previous topic | Next topic
BLKOUTApr-25-01 01:31 PM
Old School 2GNTer
218 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1218, "Q for Howell or possibly HRC..."

I saw the Accell dual coil-pack in the new Super Street. I was wondering where can I get this and any idea on prices? I thought it would be on Howell's site but I couldn't find it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Joe
97 GS w/ Hahn stage 2
Keep cruisin' & keep the shiny side up.
http://joeseclipse.homestead.com

Yeah I got two tens in the back...two ten pound bottles!!!!

Joe
97 GS w/ HRC stage 2 +

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Q for Howell or possibly HRC..., VendorHRC, Apr-25-01 02:03 PM, #1
RE: Q for Howell or possibly HRC..., VendorAFX_Manufacturing, Apr-28-01 12:09 AM, #6
RE: Q for Howell or possibly HRC..., TeamMichael_97RS, Apr-26-01 01:07 AM, #2
RE: Q for Howell or possibly HRC..., TeamStan2gnt, Apr-26-01 09:15 PM, #3
      RE: Q for Howell or possibly HRC..., TeamMichael_97RS, Apr-27-01 01:22 AM, #4
Yea that was us, VendorAFX_Manufacturing, Apr-27-01 03:55 AM, #5
So do you at least have the bracket if we wanted to copy this set-up?, BLKOUT, Apr-28-01 01:44 AM, #7
      We make them up when we get coils in., VendorAFX_Manufacturing, Apr-28-01 08:28 AM, #8

VendorHRCApr-25-01 02:03 PM
Old School 2GNTer
374 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1219, "RE: Q for Howell or possibly HRC..."
In response to Reply # 0

Len built that combo himself: custom machined brackets of his own design using ACCEL motorcycle coils.

Gary Howell: are those coils something you sell?

Bill Hahn Jr.
98 RS Turbo: 10.87 @ 136 MPH
HRC Stage V with N20
Nation's Fastest Street FWD 2G DSM
www.turbosystem.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

VendorAFX_ManufacturingApr-28-01 12:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
428 posts,
#1220, "RE: Q for Howell or possibly HRC..."
In response to Reply # 1

>Len built that combo himself: custom
>machined brackets of his own
>design using ACCEL motorcycle coils.
>
>
>Gary Howell: are those coils something
>you sell?

Yes they are something we sell that was one of the first things Len bought from me, which was back before we were making our own brackets, so Len had to make his own.

Gary

Visit the Howell Automotive Open House August 20th, 2005. The largest gathering of Chrysler 2.0 engines on the planet.

US Small Business Administration Export Business of the Year for 2003

Visit Howell Automotive at www.howellautomotive.com

TeamMichael_97RSApr-26-01 01:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#1221, "RE: Q for Howell or possibly HRC..."
In response to Reply # 0

Yeah Gary, I could swear I used to see that coil pack on your site under the Neon section, but I was looking the other day and didn't see it anymore?

"To strive to seek to find... and not to yield."
Michael J. Kulaga e-mail: Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com
aol IM: MJKulga Website: http://highlander.dsmpower.com/

Injen CAI w/ K&N Breather filters, 55mm TB, FU/RU/RL STBs, Red silicone hose kit, 8.5mm Magnecor Wires, Bosch Rapidfire Plugs

And in my Room: Rear disc brake conversion kit, SS Brake Lines, GS-T Muffler, Intake manifold 4 porting, Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts. RRE FL Tie Bar, TSW Blade 17x7.5 (need tires)

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

TeamStan2gntApr-26-01 09:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2216 posts,
#1222, "RE: Q for Howell or possibly HRC..."
In response to Reply # 2

That same or very simular coil set up used to be on gary's site for a LONG time. Dont remember the price but not really expensive. They seemed to be on permanent backorder (from reading neon post) so I guess he got tired of people asking.

Stan2gnt
Stan2va@aol.com
95 Talon ES-I(and Turbo is here!)

:farfrommugen:
Yes I still own a 2gnt.
Damn right I've been here longer than U
klassic_liven@yahoo.com

TeamMichael_97RSApr-27-01 01:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#1223, "RE: Q for Howell or possibly HRC..."
In response to Reply # 3

Thanks Stan, I was curious why they took it off, I know I used to see it there. I had plan for when I put in an ignition amp.

"To strive to seek to find... and not to yield."
Michael J. Kulaga e-mail: Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com
aol IM: MJKulga Website: http://highlander.dsmpower.com/

Injen CAI w/ K&N Breather filters, 55mm TB, FU/RU/RL STBs, Red silicone hose kit, 8.5mm Magnecor Wires, Bosch Rapidfire Plugs

And in my Room: Rear disc brake conversion kit, SS Brake Lines, GS-T Muffler, Intake manifold 4 porting, Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts. RRE FL Tie Bar, TSW Blade 17x7.5 (need tires)

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

VendorAFX_ManufacturingApr-27-01 03:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
428 posts,
#1224, "Yea that was us"
In response to Reply # 0

Yea, we custom built a bracket for them out of stainless steel about 3 years ago and used them on Mike Reeds car, it was the first Neon to go in the 13's on motor alone. The Accel Part number is 140404, it is a motorcycle part. I don't have them right now, because Accel still considers it a Motorcycle part and not a car part. We can no longer buy them through Accel, because we have an automotive account and not a motorcycle account.

Gary

Visit the Howell Automotive Open House August 20th, 2005. The largest gathering of Chrysler 2.0 engines on the planet.

BLKOUTApr-28-01 01:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
218 posts,
#1225, "So do you at least have the bracket if we wanted to copy this set-up?"
In response to Reply # 5

So do you at least have the bracket if we wanted to copy this set-up?
Joe
97 GS w/ Hahn stage 2
Keep cruisin' & keep the shiny side up.
http://joeseclipse.homestead.com

Yeah I got two tens in the back...two ten pound bottles!!!!

Joe
97 GS w/ HRC stage 2 +

VendorAFX_ManufacturingApr-28-01 08:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
428 posts,
#1226, "We make them up when we get coils in."
In response to Reply # 7

I don't have any at this time , but we could make a bracket

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #1218 Previous topic | Next topic