Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #117769
View in linear mode

Subject: "PocketLOGGER Fun - 56k grab a dewski" Previous topic | Next topic
kain_99gsJul-27-06 12:21 AM
Member since May 04th 2004
536 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117769, "PocketLOGGER Fun - 56k grab a dewski"

I just got my pocket logger up and running. the guys at Digital Tuning are top notch. Here is a shot of the M125 with logger software loaded.

When I first loaded the software I was getting that crappy 5S/s. After some light adjusting (which they tell you to do on their site), I was content with 15S/s. Time to do some logging.

At first I was going to post about why my max TPS is 76.62 but then I read the post by dr1665 that his was that way aswell. So I am sure that aspect is fine. I guess now I am just posting to see if anything is out of the ordinary. Don't mean to be asking too much, but you guys are the pro's. Thanks a lot, if it wasn't for this site I would be a complete BANME!.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: PocketLOGGER Fun - 56k grab a dewski, TeamDR1665, Jul-27-06 05:34 AM, #1
RE: PocketLOGGER Fun - 56k grab a dewski, susafuss, Oct-29-07 02:53 PM, #2
      RE: PocketLOGGER Fun - 56k grab a dewski, 2GeclipseRS, Nov-01-07 06:43 AM, #3
      RE: PocketLOGGER Fun - 56k grab a dewski, Keith2172, Nov-01-07 07:50 AM, #4
           RE: PocketLOGGER Fun - 56k grab a dewski, susafuss, Nov-02-07 04:39 PM, #5
                RE: PocketLOGGER Fun - 56k grab a dewski, WickedESi, Nov-06-07 05:56 PM, #6

TeamDR1665Jul-27-06 05:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117770, "RE: PocketLOGGER Fun - 56k grab a dewski"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by kain_99gs
At first I was going to post about why my max TPS is 76.62 but then I read the post by dr1665 that his was that way as well.

Haha. I don't even remember that, but I can vouch for the Digital Tuning guys being top notch characters. In fact, last night I BBQ'd and had a few (too many) drinks with John, who lives right across the street. When Mike is working on other projects, he always has John sort of run things for him. DigitalTuning is pretty much just the two of them in that respect.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

susafussOct-29-07 02:53 PM
Member since Feb 24th 2005
200 posts,
#117771, "RE: PocketLOGGER Fun - 56k grab a dewski"
In response to Reply # 1

damn i can't wait to get mine working, i am having a connection errors.

2GeclipseRSNov-01-07 06:43 AM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
#117772, "RE: PocketLOGGER Fun - 56k grab a dewski"
In response to Reply # 2

I have no idea what's going on.

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

Keith2172Nov-01-07 07:50 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
#117773, "RE: PocketLOGGER Fun - 56k grab a dewski"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by susafuss
damn i can't wait to get mine working, i am having a connection errors.

You could be having connection errors because you have the wrong code for an ATX. The auto tranny cars had/have to run a different code than the normal one.

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

susafussNov-02-07 04:39 PM
Member since Feb 24th 2005
200 posts,
#117774, "RE: PocketLOGGER Fun - 56k grab a dewski"
In response to Reply # 4
Nov-02-07 04:40 PM by susafuss

Originally posted by Keith2172
Originally posted by susafuss damn i can't wait to get mine working, i am having a connection errors.
You could be having connection errors because you have the wrong code for an ATX. The auto tranny cars had/have to run a different code than the normal one.

i am trying to resolve the problem through their help desk, i got a new software from them but still problems connecting.

WickedESiNov-06-07 05:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#117775, "RE: PocketLOGGER Fun - 56k grab a dewski"
In response to Reply # 5

Could you email me a log to work or similar with Timing, RPM, TPS, IAT, and ECT?

joelbaldridge@bellsouth.net

I would like to compare my MS timing map with factory timing.

I would be forever greatful

Joel Baldridge, ASE Certified Master Technician, Audi Certified Expert Technician

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #117769 Previous topic | Next topic