Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #1922
View in linear mode

Subject: "2GNT members who attended the Shootout..please read!" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamXtremeRSAug-17-04 08:57 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1922, "2GNT members who attended the Shootout..please read!"

I'd like to get all of you who went to reply with their first and last names, and try to get a good pic of you standing next to your car. Possibly something for the DVD Just reply here to this thread, and you can email me a pic to my addy:

eclipsed4evr@comcast.net Just be sure to put your forum name in the subject heading so i get your name right(first, last, and forum names)

Thanks!

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: 2GNT members who attended the Shootout..please read!, TeamAvenger, Aug-17-04 04:00 PM, #1
RE: 2GNT members who attended the Shootout..please read!, QC DSM ESiT, Aug-17-04 04:36 PM, #2
RE: 2GNT members who attended the Shootout..please read!, TeamXtremeRS, Aug-17-04 05:32 PM, #3
RE: 2GNT members who attended the Shootout..please read!, Diceman19, Aug-17-04 05:35 PM, #4
      RE: 2GNT members who attended the Shootout..please read!, TeamDR1665, Aug-18-04 03:55 PM, #5
           RE: 2GNT members who attended the Shootout..please read!, TeamXtremeRS, Aug-18-04 06:05 PM, #6
RE: 2GNT members who attended the Shootout..please read!, black99gs, Aug-18-04 07:33 PM, #7
RE: 2GNT members who attended the Shootout..please read!, gsTURBOeclipse, Aug-18-04 08:28 PM, #8
      RE: 2GNT members who attended the Shootout..please read!, totaleklipse97, Aug-18-04 08:34 PM, #9
RE: 2GNT members who attended the Shootout..please read!, aquafreeta, Aug-19-04 01:34 AM, #10

TeamAvengerAug-17-04 04:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1987, "RE: 2GNT members who attended the Shootout..please read!"
In response to Reply # 0

Umm ... Matt. How am I supposed to get a pic of me standing next to my car? Whats a good alternative to that?

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

QC DSM ESiTAug-17-04 04:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#1990, "RE: 2GNT members who attended the Shootout..please read!"
In response to Reply # 0
Aug-17-04 04:38 PM by QC DSM ESiT

Originally posted by XtremeRS
I'd like to get all of you who went to reply with their first and last names, and try to get a good pic of you standing next to your car. Possibly something for the DVD Just reply here to this thread, and you can email me a pic to my addy: eclipsed4evr@comcast.net Just be sure to put your forum name in the subject heading so i get your name right(first, last, and forum names) Thanks!

Hey just wondering if we all send you our pictures could you make a pictures CD too. I will gladly pay you for your troubles. I will go take a picture of me by my car ASAP for ya too.

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

TeamXtremeRSAug-17-04 05:32 PM
6329 posts,
#1993, "RE: 2GNT members who attended the Shootout..please read!"
In response to Reply # 2

Well this was just an idea for the DVD, since after thinking about it, we NEVER took a group photo this year. I have a semi group photo or two of the people left from Sunday after the shootout was over with, but there were quite a few people who had already left...Or, even just a good photo of your car too..just have to let me know if its yours..maybe i can find a single shot of your car at the shootout somewhere..I know Brian took some good sinlge pics of cars too..hell its up to you guys..its your DVD anyway

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Diceman19Aug-17-04 05:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1994, "RE: 2GNT members who attended the Shootout..please read!"
In response to Reply # 2

i will try, but i gotta get something good. wish i had the port fueler, that would make a good addition to the pic.

TeamDR1665Aug-18-04 03:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#2083, "RE: 2GNT members who attended the Shootout..please read!"
In response to Reply # 4

Every picture I took I posted (minus a couple which are Top Secret SO attendee only material - email me for that one).

TeamXtremeRSAug-18-04 06:05 PM
6329 posts,
#2093, "RE: 2GNT members who attended the Shootout..please read!"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by DR1665
Every picture I took I posted (minus a couple which are Top Secret SO attendee only material - email me for that one).

Brian, I got most of your posted pics at kaptain's..any others you have, you can send to me, or host them so I can download em

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

black99gsAug-18-04 07:33 PM
Member since May 07th 2003
16 posts,
#2097, "RE: 2GNT members who attended the Shootout..please read!"
In response to Reply # 0

hey guys. i had a great time at the shootout. you guys don't know how great it is for me. all we have here are domestics and they hate me. haha but anyway. i can't wait till next year. and we'll make sure to have that bbq next time. it was seriously the best time i've ever had. next year i'll run because my engine will be built. maybe not boosted but definately built. see you guys in '05.

trevor (the local guy)

gsTURBOeclipseAug-18-04 08:28 PM
Member since Mar 24th 2004
265 posts,
#2101, "RE: 2GNT members who attended the Shootout..please read!"
In response to Reply # 7

i dont have a 2gnt but i was at the shootout and i have a pic of me standing by my car . . . can i be included?? the pic i have is from the car show at dave bushur's on saturday . .

13.4@106

totaleklipse97Aug-18-04 08:34 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#2102, "RE: 2GNT members who attended the Shootout..please read!"
In response to Reply # 8
Aug-18-04 08:42 PM by totaleklipse97

where u on the 2gnt side of the best western? cause some girl owes me a ride in their awd 1g.

my car will sound like, bumbabumbubavrooooooooooooooomrooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhhh, kishhhhhh
www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=643
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

aquafreetaAug-19-04 01:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
151 posts,
#2103, "RE: 2GNT members who attended the Shootout..please read!"
In response to Reply # 0

i will get a pic for you shortly...have never actually taken one with me in it...i know what i look like and i never change appearance (except hair color...lol) but my car on the other hand changes everyday...lol...anyway, give me another day and i will have one for you...and one from 1fasteclipse and his car too

-Anna (96 Eclipse GS)

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/474544

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #1922 Previous topic | Next topic