Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #1867
View in linear mode

Subject: "first shoot out pics?" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratormicyekAug-15-04 04:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1867, "first shoot out pics?"

am I the first to post about the shoot out?

Let me just say...it was fucking awesome...meeting Thrua, Dino, Nate, Diceman (sorry can't remember your name right now...I think I killed a few brain cells last night, hehe) Driggs, and Ashalee for the first time was cool as fuck. Oh and Bill Hahn Jr. one smart cool dude IMO. Sorry if I forgot some one....maybe I killed a few more brains cells than I thought...LOL. And then hanging out with all the guys I met at the spring Chicago meet was off the hook too. And it's always a pleasure to hang out the the West MI Matt's XtremeRS and Soulcontroller.

well enough chit chat here are some pics.

Doing some roside repairs on soulcontrollers car about an hour into the trip. Poor guy...his DP fell off. But I hooked him up with local TSC, a farm equipment hardware store. Lucky for him he broken down in my old neck of the woods .

part of the big ass caravan from Toledo to Norwalk...there was probably 20 cars in it...cool IMO

some work being done at the Best Western Saturday....believe me there was plenty to go around...LOL

Bill Jr.'s engine bay. His "port fueler" set up is sick IMO.

the whole car.

interior...complete, minus the back seat.

Here's Buschur luanching...he has some bass ass cars...for being 4G63's

and the best shoot I could get of the pits at the shoot out.

I can't wait until next year!

sorry if I've got some nasty typos and spelling errors...I'm fucking tired...LOL

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: first shoot out pics?, Uberingram, Aug-15-04 04:03 PM, #1
RE: first shoot out pics?, injendsm, Aug-15-04 04:06 PM, #2
RE: first shoot out pics?, silvereclipse30, Aug-15-04 04:08 PM, #4
      RE: first shoot out pics?, 420AYE, Aug-15-04 04:12 PM, #5
RE: first shoot out pics?, 420AYE, Aug-15-04 04:07 PM, #3
RE: first shoot out pics?, silvereclipse30, Aug-15-04 04:15 PM, #7
RE: first shoot out pics?, 420AYE, Aug-15-04 04:13 PM, #6
      RE: first shoot out pics?, 420AYE, Aug-15-04 04:16 PM, #8
      RE: first shoot out pics?, cms, Aug-15-04 04:21 PM, #11
      RE: first shoot out pics?, injendsm, Aug-15-04 04:17 PM, #9
           RE: first shoot out pics?, Moderatormicyek, Aug-15-04 04:20 PM, #10
                RE: first shoot out pics?, 420AYE, Aug-15-04 04:23 PM, #12
                     RE: first shoot out pics?, silvereclipse30, Aug-15-04 04:26 PM, #13
                          RE: first shoot out pics?, madhatter210, Aug-15-04 04:36 PM, #14
                               RE: first shoot out pics?, Pushin420a, Aug-15-04 04:43 PM, #15
                                    RE: first shoot out pics?, 420a-Tnthewerks, Aug-15-04 04:48 PM, #16
                                    RE: first shoot out pics?, HiOnPSI, Aug-15-04 04:51 PM, #17
                                    RE: first shoot out pics?, Moderator992gnt, Aug-15-04 04:54 PM, #18
                                         RE: first shoot out pics?, Moderatormicyek, Aug-15-04 05:07 PM, #19
                                              RE: first shoot out pics?, Doug96GS, Aug-15-04 06:45 PM, #20
                                                   RE: first shoot out pics?, Uberingram, Aug-15-04 07:00 PM, #21
                                                        RE: first shoot out pics?, Ryan_Hes, Aug-15-04 07:10 PM, #22
                                                             RE: first shoot out pics?, Uberingram, Aug-15-04 07:12 PM, #23
                                                             RE: first shoot out pics?, jsupetran, Aug-15-04 07:14 PM, #24
                                                                  RE: first shoot out pics?, Jason_99ozGS, Aug-15-04 07:18 PM, #25
                                                                       RE: first shoot out pics?, 420AYE, Aug-15-04 07:27 PM, #26
                                                                            RE: first shoot out pics?, ajna_star, Aug-15-04 07:59 PM, #27
                                                                                 RE: first shoot out pics?, Teametx, Aug-17-04 04:03 AM, #29
RE: first shoot out pics?, Moderatormicyek, Aug-17-04 03:26 AM, #28
RE: first shoot out pics?, Diceman19, Aug-17-04 06:14 AM, #30
      RE: first shoot out pics?, CrazyEclipse, Aug-17-04 11:42 AM, #31

UberingramAug-15-04 04:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1868, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 0

Having a hard time displaying your pics. Email them to me and I can host them.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

injendsmAug-15-04 04:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#1869, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 1

this thread would be so much better if the pics worked.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

silvereclipse30Aug-15-04 04:08 PM
Member since Jan 11th 2004
1661 posts,
#1870, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 2

agreed......

eclipse GONE....02 JETTA 1.8T chip and intake, bailey DV and N75 H valve....

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/472859

420AYEAug-15-04 04:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#1871, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 4

i am fully post # 3....you are post # four...aww, i get the bronze, you go home with nadaaaaa!

Having Problems? Heres my Three step solution to anything 2gnt related.
Step 1: Put down everything in your hands.
Step 2: Grab a lucky strike, Smoke it.
Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.
If not. Go here: here

If still nothing, your trying to hard. Start over at step 1.

420AYEAug-15-04 04:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#1872, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 1

agreed...

Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.

silvereclipse30Aug-15-04 04:15 PM
1661 posts,
#1873, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 3

mine is still in front......BISH

420AYEAug-15-04 04:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#1874, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 1
Aug-15-04 04:13 PM by 420AYE

nm

420AYEAug-15-04 04:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#1875, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 6

holy shit. we had 3 posts within seconds of eachother....woooh...

cmsAug-15-04 04:21 PM
Member since Aug 01st 2003
1092 posts,
#1876, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 8

Nice pics kent! I definitly wish I would have been there. looks like you all had a ton of fun! we should have another craigs meet or something before the summer is over.

-Christopher

injendsmAug-15-04 04:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#1877, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 6

nice pics imo. i cant wait till next years shootout.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

ModeratormicyekAug-15-04 04:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#1878, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 9

can you see them now? My server lost power this weekend and that always screws with things a bit.

getty up

-kent-

420AYEAug-15-04 04:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#1879, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 10

yup

silvereclipse30Aug-15-04 04:26 PM
1661 posts,
#1880, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 12

nice pics......I want to see more tho!!!

madhatter210Aug-15-04 04:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#1881, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by silvereclipse30
nice pics......I want to see more tho!!!

yes I agree.... more

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

Pushin420aAug-15-04 04:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1877 posts,
#1882, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 14

I SEE TENTS!!!!

Don't tell me you can sleep there? Oh my god I would have been all over that I have a 20 man tent and a couple airobEds that would have been cooll....

Fuck

~Lee

"CHECK OUT THE NEW CARBON KNIGHT AUTO"
still under construction
http://hometown.aol.com/pushin420a/index.html

Please help fix my car..
"DONATIONS ARE WELCOME"

***MODS***
Afx/Race computer, V2CAI, 60MM TB, P&P intake, Cam Gears, Exhaust
Tein Drop springs, Tokico 5-way adjustables.

***Mods to come***
Crane Cams,UDP,full greddy exhaust,headers

Lots of Show!!

420a-TnthewerksAug-15-04 04:48 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#1883, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 15

what were some good times? do you remember?

HiOnPSIAug-15-04 04:51 PM
Member since Mar 28th 2002
2745 posts,
#1884, "RE: first shoot out pics?"

i'd pitch a tent

Jon

1997 Eclipse RS

12.671 @ 111.660 1.586 60' 5/28/04

www.haiokuracing.com

Moderator992gntAug-15-04 04:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#1885, "RE: first shoot out pics?"

THE SHOOTOUT FUCKING RULED. Tons of stories and pics will be forthcoming, some of which may be, um, enlightening to say the least. Time for bed.

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

ModeratormicyekAug-15-04 05:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#1886, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 18

Like Greg said...tons of storyies....but will be better with the pics from the others. Those are all the pics I took. I wish I would have got one of the parking lot before we left toledo that was pretty cool...I guess I just not much of a shutter bug though.

PORT FUELER!!

inside joke

yeah Chris...we missed ya man...next year hopefully

getty up

-kent-

Doug96GSAug-15-04 06:45 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2686 posts,
#1887, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 19

That black one isn't Brynden's old car is it?

UberingramAug-15-04 07:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#1888, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 20

Originally posted by Doug96GS
That black one isn't Brynden's old car is it?

I doubt it.

Ryan_HesAug-15-04 07:10 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#1889, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 21

Yes it is -- Whodatt bought it. 2.6....wasnt running top notch, but still fast as shit and it sounded mean - kicks ass.

The Shotout was awesome. AWESOME. Ill post my pics after I resize....plus I have over an hour of footage and some clips...

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

UberingramAug-15-04 07:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#1890, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 22

Originally posted by Ryan_Hes
Yes it is -- Whodatt bought it. 2.6....wasnt running top notch, but still fast as shit and it sounded mean - kicks ass. The Shotout was awesome. AWESOME. Ill post my pics after I resize....plus I have over an hour of footage and some clips...

Now that is news.

jsupetranAug-15-04 07:14 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#1891, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 22

Originally posted by Ryan_Hes
Yes it is -- Whodatt bought it. 2.6....wasnt running top notch, but still fast as shit and it sounded mean - kicks ass. The Shotout was awesome. AWESOME. Ill post my pics after I resize....plus I have over an hour of footage and some clips...

OMG that's awesome! I knew that car looked familiar.

-------jezreel
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, sfmu, ml, prokits, Greddy warning gauges: egt, boost gauge, and oil pressure, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!
thanks for www.kaptainmyke.com for the sig hosting

Jason_99ozGSAug-15-04 07:18 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1286 posts,
#1892, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 24

Nice pics!

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS -Sold, I miss it

420AYEAug-15-04 07:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#1893, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 25

its raaaining, its pouuuuring.....im waaaaiting, for piiiicturesss.

ajna_starAug-15-04 07:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5730 posts,
#1894, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 26

all the 2gnts being fixed LOL

2005 Corolla XRS
2ZZ 6-speed

TeametxAug-17-04 04:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#1897, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 27

Originally posted by ajna_star
all the 2gnts being fixed LOL

Yeah, mine was off to the side getting an alternator transplant. I managed to avoid the cameras again this year! Wooord.

ModeratormicyekAug-17-04 03:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#1895, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 0

bump...'cause I feel left out because my thread didn't get moved to the shoot out section and it was the first one made

getty up

-kent-

Diceman19Aug-17-04 06:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1906, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 28

shootout freakin awesome. and yes, you can camp at the track. take your RV's folks, its a party at the Norwalk Raceway Park.

CrazyEclipseAug-17-04 11:42 AM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
2503 posts,
#1950, "RE: first shoot out pics?"
In response to Reply # 30

Originally posted by Diceman19
shootout freakin awesome. and yes, you can camp at the track. take your RV's folks, its a party at the Norwalk Raceway Park.

Split a room at the Norwalk with someone else and get free porn

80% finished now... wo0t!

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #1867 Previous topic | Next topic