Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #1821
View in linear mode

Subject: "Blueman's pictures from the shootout" Previous topic | Next topic
QC DSM ESiTAug-16-04 02:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1821, "Blueman's pictures from the shootout"
Aug-16-04 03:01 PM by QC DSM ESiT

Well DR1665's has probably most and of the best pictures but I have some drunk pictures and video that will only be released if Dino or Michael (ERT guy, can't remember what his 2gnt name is) is okay with it. Anyway here's my link to the pictures I took http://www.quadcitiesdsm.com/jordan/

BTW on the very bottom of that page in the link there is a couple folders. Don't bother going and looking through those because they are just random things that I have put in there over the months.

Also for the people that made the shootout all I have to say is PORT FUELER

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout, injendsm, Aug-16-04 03:02 PM, #1
RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout, nappyjim, Aug-16-04 03:07 PM, #2
      RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout, QC DSM ESiT, Aug-16-04 03:14 PM, #3
           RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout, madhatter210, Aug-16-04 03:17 PM, #4
                RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout, Diceman19, Aug-16-04 03:28 PM, #5
                     RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout, QC DSM ESiT, Aug-16-04 03:36 PM, #6
                          RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout, Dualgen2, Aug-16-04 04:33 PM, #7
                               RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout, HybriDSM, Aug-16-04 04:42 PM, #8
                                    RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout, QC DSM ESiT, Aug-16-04 05:20 PM, #9
                                         RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout, HybriDSM, Aug-16-04 05:21 PM, #10
                                              RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout, QC DSM ESiT, Aug-16-04 06:21 PM, #11
                                                   RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout, injendsm, Aug-17-04 05:06 AM, #12
                                                        RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout, Diceman19, Aug-17-04 05:55 AM, #13
RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout, Hult250R, Aug-17-04 05:59 AM, #14
RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout, Moderatormicyek, Aug-17-04 07:19 AM, #15
RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout, Teametx, Aug-17-04 09:20 AM, #16
      RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout, Moderatormicyek, Aug-17-04 09:39 AM, #17
RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout, QC DSM ESiT, Aug-18-04 03:13 PM, #18

injendsmAug-16-04 03:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1822, "RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout"
In response to Reply # 0
Aug-16-04 03:07 PM by injendsm

very nice pics. i really cant wait until next years shootout. oh and 4k posts bitches

edit.........this is an awesome pic..........

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

nappyjimAug-16-04 03:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
8043 posts,
#1823, "RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout"
In response to Reply # 1

do you have like short term memory loss? you look took the same picture 3 times. And you did this for like 6 differnt pictures, lol.

cool pics though

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
home.comcast.net/~nappyjim/songs.html
home.comcast.net/~7291834avi/carputer/carputer.html
www.cardomain.com/id/napppyjim

*Proud Member of the Top Ten Post Whore Club*
*Proud And Co-Founding Member Of The Zoom Zoom Revolution*
nappyjim-3 Chip-0
No one likes you chip, go away.

QC DSM ESiTAug-16-04 03:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#1824, "RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout"
In response to Reply # 2
Aug-16-04 03:19 PM by QC DSM ESiT

Originally posted by nappyjim
do you have like short term memory loss? you look took the same picture 3 times. And you did this for like 6 differnt pictures, lol. cool pics though

Some of them where at different times and I just had like a little bit better view so I took a picture. I just did a little bit of sorting through them. So as you have seen some are repetitive. Also sometimes I accidently had the camera switch to a worse quality picture setting so I would realise it and switch it back to better quality that and sometimes it took a picture blury.

98 Dodge Neon R/T

madhatter210Aug-16-04 03:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#1825, "RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout"
In response to Reply # 3

you did good man, I like seein the pics makes me push for my de-rice even more.

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

Diceman19Aug-16-04 03:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1826, "RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout"
In response to Reply # 4
Aug-16-04 03:28 PM by Diceman19

gotta zip for me?

QC DSM ESiTAug-16-04 03:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#1827, "RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by Diceman19
gotta zip for me?

IM me or PM me and we will talk

98 Dodge Neon R/T

Dualgen2Aug-16-04 04:33 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#1834, "RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout"
In response to Reply # 6

Nice pics. Looks like it was a fun event.
-Dave

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

HybriDSMAug-16-04 04:42 PM
Member since Aug 07th 2002
2407 posts,
#1835, "RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout"
In response to Reply # 7

Any videos yet?

It's running again shitheads.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=791

HybriDSM@gmail.com ; HybriDSM@hotmail.com

Think for yourself. Question authority does not always mean disagree with authority.

If life were perfect, I'd be Calvin and you'd be Hobbes.

QC DSM ESiTAug-16-04 05:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#1837, "RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by HybriDSM
Any videos yet?

I might do yours tonight because yours is smaller compared to the other stuff. I'll PM you the link if I do. If not then I will do it tomorrow night and then PM you. I am kinda tired so I might take a nap. Not to sure yet sorry. I won't be longer then a day I swear.

98 Dodge Neon R/T

HybriDSMAug-16-04 05:21 PM
Member since Aug 07th 2002
2407 posts,
#1839, "RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout"
In response to Reply # 9

No worries at all. I'm just joshing around with it anyway. Great pictures so far.

It's running again shitheads.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=791

HybriDSM@gmail.com ; HybriDSM@hotmail.com

Think for yourself. Question authority does not always mean disagree with authority.

If life were perfect, I'd be Calvin and you'd be Hobbes.

QC DSM ESiTAug-16-04 06:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#1848, "RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by HybriDSM
No worries at all. I'm just joshing around with it anyway. Great pictures so far.

Alright guys here is the video of me and DR1665 riding in HybriDSM's car. Enjoy http://www.quadcitiesdsm.com/jordan/videos/HybriDSM.wmv

98 Dodge Neon R/T

injendsmAug-17-04 05:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#1902, "RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by QC DSM ESiT
Originally posted by HybriDSM No worries at all. I'm just joshing around with it anyway. Great pictures so far.
Alright guys here is the video of me and DR1665 riding in HybriDSM's car. Enjoy http://www.quadcitiesdsm.com/jordan/videos/HybriDSM.wmv

pretty nice video but damn that was lagging a lot.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Diceman19Aug-17-04 05:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1903, "RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout"
In response to Reply # 12

well, what do you expect, his turbo was running 15 psi, it is supposed to be running 25-35 or so. very big=some lag

Hult250RAug-17-04 05:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#1904, "RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by QC DSM ESiT
I have some drunk pictures and video that will only be released if Dino or Michael (ERT guy, can't remember what his 2gnt name is) is okay with it.

Jordan... Im posting up drunken pics of everyone whether they like it or not lol... Post em up!

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

ModeratormicyekAug-17-04 07:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#1917, "RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout"
In response to Reply # 14

awsome pics dude...sorry I didn't introduce myself at the meet...but I know who you are now...LOL

oh shit...you caught my gumpy ass in the reflection of Bills window.

<right click saveas on a lot of those pics >

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

TeametxAug-17-04 09:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#1933, "RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout"
In response to Reply # 15

2GNT Jesus! LOL!

ModeratormicyekAug-17-04 09:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#1941, "RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout"
In response to Reply # 16

Originally posted by etx
2GNT Jesus! LOL!

And Brynden's mom

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

QC DSM ESiTAug-18-04 03:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#2081, "RE: Blueman's pictures from the shootout"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by Hult250R
Originally posted by QC DSM ESiT I have some drunk pictures and video that will only be released if Dino or Michael (ERT guy, can't remember what his 2gnt name is) is okay with it.
Jordan... Im posting up drunken pics of everyone whether they like it or not lol... Post em up!

Nevermind DR1665 pretty much has everything and more then what I do. Driggs was a picture taken fool. If there was something to take a picture of then he took it.

98 Dodge Neon R/T

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #1821 Previous topic | Next topic