Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #984
View in linear mode

Subject: "Traveling from Rapid City, South Dakota" Previous topic | Next topic
trey1219May-19-04 06:32 PM
Member since Apr 20th 2004
10 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#984, "Traveling from Rapid City, South Dakota"

Hey Everybody, I live in Rapid City and i'm planning on driving through Minnesota, then Michigan, tips of Illinois and Indiana and then role into Norwalk. i could also drive down to Nebraska or meet up with people from colorado or Wyoming. I'll be 18 by then but I have an Aunt and a few 20 yr. old cousins that i haven't seen in two years. Me and my brother are going to stay with them in Akron, OH and drive up each morning but i still wanna drive up there with someone, i wanted to make it in a day, switching off drivers but we could all chip in for a hotel if need be. Let me know
Thanks,
Trey

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TeamDR1665May-20-04 05:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#986, "RE: Traveling from Rapid City, South Dakota"
In response to Reply # 0

The largest caravan will be leaving Chicago on either that Thursday or Friday (it hasn't been nailed down yet as far as I know). In the couple days before, Uber and I will be going through KC, STL, and then up through Normal (DSM town imo), on our way to meet the rest in Chicago when they roll.

Hope this helps some.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Hult250RMay-28-04 05:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#1033, "RE: Traveling from Rapid City, South Dakota"
In response to Reply # 1

Im in Davenport Iowa, Im not sure when we'll be leaving but were gonna meet up with the Chicago crew too. Im not sure if you could cruise through here or not. Davenport is right on I-80, on the IA/IL border

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #984 Previous topic | Next topic