Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #533
View in linear mode

Subject: "My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..." Previous topic | Next topic
CopperEclipse96Feb-07-04 01:33 PM
Member since Jan 14th 2003
2532 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#533, "My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..."

http://www.mapquest.com/mqproxy/40258331-0030d-03e97-cdbcf386

damn.....total driving time, 1 hour and 25 minutes. 78 miles.

i don't know if i'm going to be able to do it AGAIN this year or not!

---------------------------------------

-Ian
-1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS (SOLD!)
-2006 Nissan Frontier NISMO
-2003 CBR600RR

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..., thegame, Feb-07-04 09:33 PM, #1
RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..., Diceman19, Feb-08-04 03:40 AM, #2
      RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..., BuckNutty, Feb-08-04 08:32 AM, #3
           RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..., 95greenhrcgs, Feb-08-04 03:31 PM, #4
                RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..., CopperEclipse96, Feb-08-04 04:55 PM, #5
                     RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..., DarKReaLity, Feb-08-04 07:51 PM, #6
                          RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..., TeamDR1665, Feb-08-04 08:15 PM, #7
                          RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..., CopperEclipse96, Feb-09-04 04:36 AM, #8
                               RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..., DarKReaLity, Feb-09-04 09:14 AM, #9
                                    RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..., CopperEclipse96, Feb-09-04 11:12 AM, #10
                                         RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..., DarKReaLity, Feb-09-04 05:55 PM, #11
                                              RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..., Teametx, Feb-10-04 11:02 AM, #12
                                                   RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..., turbo8u, Feb-10-04 11:53 AM, #13
                                                        RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..., Uberingram, Feb-10-04 01:33 PM, #14
                                                             RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..., corsagsbo, Feb-12-04 06:53 AM, #15
                                                                  RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..., Blizare, Feb-12-04 07:12 AM, #16
                                                                       RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..., 95 Mitsu, Feb-27-04 07:51 PM, #17
                                                                            RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..., WickedESi, Mar-02-04 07:01 AM, #18
RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..., black99gs, Mar-16-04 05:56 AM, #19
RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-16-04 10:50 AM, #20
      RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..., SILVERNT, Mar-16-04 03:34 PM, #21
           RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..., BuckNutty, Mar-16-04 05:46 PM, #22

thegameFeb-07-04 09:33 PM
Member since Oct 08th 2002
1311 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#535, "RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..."
In response to Reply # 0
Feb-07-04 09:33 PM by thegame

heres what mapquest says about my trip....

Total Est. Time: 1 hour, 48 minutes Total Est. Distance: 98.63 miles

New/More Mods Comming... New 1/4 Times In March/April

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Diceman19Feb-08-04 03:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#537, "RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..."
In response to Reply # 1

im like 4 hours 10 min. i am 460 miles or so. made the trip last year, just guessing. wish i was only an hour away.....

BuckNuttyFeb-08-04 08:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#539, "RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..."
In response to Reply # 2

hmmm...like 10 hours last year...7 hours plus a 2 hour drive to the caravan this year...You bastids...no reson for anyone that close to not make it to the shootout IMO.

95greenhrcgsFeb-08-04 03:31 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1420 posts,
#540, "RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..."
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by BuckNutty
hmmm...like 10 hours last year...7 hours plus a 2 hour drive to the caravan this year...You bastids...no reson for anyone that close to not make it to the shootout IMO.

Yeah but the caravan makes that much more fun, so it wont seem that long. Everyone is usually chill on the trip, and only plays when it is safe and clear on the road. Other than that meeting nice people and the walkie talkies keep things interesting.

Jonathan
95 Eclipse GS
8 injector
Hahn Stage 3.5
Howell 2.2L Stroker

T O T A L L E D, T H A N K S T O S O M E A S S H A T!!!!!!!!!!!!

CopperEclipse96Feb-08-04 04:55 PM
2532 posts,
#541, "RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..."
In response to Reply # 4

yeah, i almost wish i had a longer drive. it would be more fun. but then again, being close has it's advantages too.

-Ian
-2003 CBR600RR

DarKReaLityFeb-08-04 07:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
934 posts,
#542, "RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..."
In response to Reply # 5

ha whatever...i gots all of you beat...try 1309.1mi!!! it says 20hrs from Miami, but i average i can do 75mph all the way, which makes it like 17h30min. now that's a haul. i'm still not certain in going though. let's see if it doesn't interfere with my school. and hopefully before heading there i want to be 400whp so that's my goal as well. let's see.

TeamDR1665Feb-08-04 08:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#544, "RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..."
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by DarKReaLity
...i gots all of you beat...try 1309.1mi!!! it says 20hrs from Miami, but i average i can do 75mph all the way, which makes it like 17h30min. now that's a haul. i'm still not certain in going though. let's see if it doesn't interfere with my school. and hopefully before heading there i want to be 400whp so that's my goal as well. let's see.

Try again no0b! LOL! 2,135.17 miles from Phoenix. 31 hours. Problably take longer since we're A) taking the scenic route through Normal and Chicago, and B) since we're likely going to have an RV rolling with us for which to sleep in.

400whp sounds impressive. I wanna see it! Bring it!

CopperEclipse96Feb-09-04 04:36 AM
2532 posts,
#547, "RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..."
In response to Reply # 6

i'll be driving to miami a few days after the shootout. where do you go to school?

-Ian
-2003 CBR600RR

DarKReaLityFeb-09-04 09:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
934 posts,
#548, "RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..."
In response to Reply # 8

ATI career center, i'm going to become a diesel automotive technician.

CopperEclipse96Feb-09-04 11:12 AM
2532 posts,
#551, "RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..."
In response to Reply # 9

sweet. I'll be going to the university of miami, so i'll be living down there pretty much the week after the shootout.

-Ian
-2003 CBR600RR

DarKReaLityFeb-09-04 05:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
934 posts,
#555, "RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..."
In response to Reply # 10

yeah, you'll love it down here...better freshen your spanish skills, it's like another country...nah it's not too bad but the majority down here are hispanic. so you'll bump into lots of places that you won't undestand. i'll also introduce you to Club DSM Miami. it's around the UM area. when we meet at the shootout i'll let you know. laterz.

TeametxFeb-10-04 11:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#559, "RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..."
In response to Reply # 11

Total Est. Time: 2 hours, 0 minutes Total Est. Distance: 122.26 miles

It really takes me about 1.5 hours. Ohio speed limits are bullshit.

turbo8uFeb-10-04 11:53 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#560, "RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..."
In response to Reply # 12

35 hours here . lone ranger all the way too
_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

as needles of ice
are the ill winds' talons
the coldest of shadows
they seep unto the bone

UberingramFeb-10-04 01:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#561, "RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..."
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by turbo8u
35 hours here . lone ranger all the way too

leave a little early and come to phoenix and roll with us

corsagsboFeb-12-04 06:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
390 posts,
#564, "RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..."
In response to Reply # 14

Every year people "bow out" because of a reason or two. To be honest after seeing the distances some of you guys plan on travelling, I'll be very surprised if you show up... For me it's about 30 mins away, but I want to see all of you guys out there this year!!

boosted 420a and ej2o..(my 2liter v8 eaters)

BlizareFeb-12-04 07:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#566, "RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..."
In response to Reply # 15

2300 miles for me. Living way the fuck up here has it's disadvantages alright.....I hope my car makes it!

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

95 MitsuFeb-27-04 07:51 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
767 posts,
#654, "RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..."
In response to Reply # 16

Wow I cant believe how far some of you drive for this.

I dont know much about the Shootout, just what I have read. Is it basically a huge carshow with only DSMs? I'm in Indiana, so I'd definitely be up for it.

Total Est. Time: 5 hours, 58 minutes Total Est. Distance: 366.17 miles

WickedESiMar-02-04 07:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#662, "RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..."
In response to Reply # 17

Coming from down south

Total Est. Time: 12 hours, 53 minutes Total Est. Distance: 790.17 miles

Joel Baldridge, ASE Certified Master Technician, Audi Certified Expert Technician

black99gsMar-16-04 05:56 AM
Member since May 07th 2003
16 posts,
#719, "RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..."
In response to Reply # 0

well my est. driving time is about 5 minutes. i'm right down the street. if any of you need anything when you get into town let me know. i'll see what i can do

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-16-04 10:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#720, "RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..."
In response to Reply # 19
Mar-16-04 10:51 AM by DarkOne

Sweeeeeeet.

Finally, someone that can answer this important question: Are there any decent bars in Norwalk? One of the Chicago 2gnter's is having his 21st birthday the Friday of ShootOut weekend, and well, we want to ruin him for Saturday.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

SILVERNTMar-16-04 03:34 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#721, "RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..."
In response to Reply # 20
Mar-16-04 03:34 PM by SILVERNT

Originally posted by DarkOne
Sweeeeeeet. Finally, someone that can answer this important question: Are there any decent bars in Norwalk? One of the Chicago 2gnter's is having his 21st birthday the Friday of ShootOut weekend, and well, we want to ruin him for Saturday.

i feel loved

BuckNuttyMar-16-04 05:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#723, "RE: My map and driving time for my long trek to the shootout..."
In response to Reply # 21

I'll be right next to you mang

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #533 Previous topic | Next topic