Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #2172
View in linear mode

Subject: "who was it?" Previous topic | Next topic
Diceman19Aug-25-04 11:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2172, "who was it?"

which mod told me they were gonna make me a mod? i just thought about that now. i think it was either jeff or dino. dont remember though. any mod, feel free to change my account.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: who was it?, HiOnPSI, Aug-25-04 12:01 PM, #1
RE: who was it?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-25-04 12:06 PM, #2
RE: who was it?, CrazyEclipse, Aug-25-04 12:31 PM, #3
RE: who was it?, Diceman19, Aug-25-04 01:44 PM, #4
      RE: who was it?, QC DSM ESiT, Aug-25-04 01:59 PM, #5
           RE: who was it?, BuckNutty, Aug-25-04 02:15 PM, #6
                RE: who was it?, Hult250R, Aug-25-04 04:12 PM, #7
                     RE: who was it?, Diceman19, Aug-25-04 04:52 PM, #8

HiOnPSIAug-25-04 12:01 PM
Member since Mar 28th 2002
2745 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2173, "RE: who was it?"
In response to Reply # 0

ooh.
welcome to modderville. population: not you.

Jon

1997 Eclipse RS

12.671 @ 111.660 1.586 60' 5/28/04

www.haiokuracing.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneAug-25-04 12:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#2174, "RE: who was it?"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by Diceman19
which mod told me they were gonna make me a mod? i just thought about that now. i think it was either jeff or dino. dont remember though. any mod, feel free to change my account.

If it was me, i was drunk and i lied.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

CrazyEclipseAug-25-04 12:31 PM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
2503 posts,
#2175, "RE: who was it?"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by DarkOne
Originally posted by Diceman19 which mod told me they were gonna make me a mod? i just thought about that now. i think it was either jeff or dino. dont remember though. any mod, feel free to change my account.

ouch

I'm workin on it.... one thing after a f@#$ing nother!

Diceman19Aug-25-04 01:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#2176, "RE: who was it?"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Diceman19 which mod told me they were gonna make me a mod? i just thought about that now. i think it was either jeff or dino. dont remember though. any mod, feel free to change my account.

this post makes the diceman sad. maybe next time i will offer you a computer and internet connection when you say it.

QC DSM ESiTAug-25-04 01:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#2178, "RE: who was it?"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Diceman19
this post makes the diceman sad. maybe next time i will offer you a computer and internet connection when you say it.

That's it Diceman you need to have your computer ready then get Dino good and drunk and when he says he will make you a mod tell him he can just to do it now.

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

BuckNuttyAug-25-04 02:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#2179, "RE: who was it?"
In response to Reply # 5

doesn't change the fact that he would jus change it back when he got home

Hult250RAug-25-04 04:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#2181, "RE: who was it?"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by BuckNutty
doesn't change the fact that he would jus change it back when he got home

Dinowned!

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

Diceman19Aug-25-04 04:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#2182, "RE: who was it?"
In response to Reply # 7

all very true statements. i will go mourn now.

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #2172 Previous topic | Next topic