Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #1645
View in linear mode

Subject: "possibility of theft?" Previous topic | Next topic
Diceman19Aug-09-04 06:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1645, "possibility of theft?"

just curious. has anyone heard of theives going to the shootout or incidents while at the shootout. i am sure that not ALL the people that attend are not fine upstanding citizens. just wondering if i should sleep in the car with a shotgun.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: possibility of theft?, Uberingram, Aug-09-04 07:20 PM, #1
RE: possibility of theft?, Moderatormicyek, Aug-11-04 07:47 AM, #2
      RE: possibility of theft?, BuckNutty, Aug-11-04 09:11 AM, #3
           RE: possibility of theft?, Diceman19, Aug-12-04 09:13 AM, #4
                RE: possibility of theft?, TeamMichael_97RS, Aug-12-04 09:34 AM, #5
                RE: possibility of theft?, BuckNutty, Aug-12-04 09:36 AM, #6
                     RE: possibility of theft?, ModeratoreclipzGST, Aug-12-04 02:20 PM, #7
                          RE: possibility of theft?, Diceman19, Aug-14-04 04:54 PM, #8

UberingramAug-09-04 07:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1646, "RE: possibility of theft?"
In response to Reply # 0

Fear the NABR wanks. lol

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratormicyekAug-11-04 07:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#1674, "RE: possibility of theft?"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Diceman19
just wondering if i should sleep in the car with a shotgun.

I do anyway

lol

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

BuckNuttyAug-11-04 09:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#1676, "RE: possibility of theft?"
In response to Reply # 2

i guess they had a few peeps going around unplugging hoses n stuff under the hoods of random cars a few years back...or so i heard. But remember...all these people are travelling from all over the country to be there...so 99% of them are there for the love of it....not to profit off steeling.
Only vandolism i almost saw last year was a few ruffians trying to get into a lancer that they locked the keys out of...they were all talkin bout smashin teh window n shit.

Oh yeah, and NEDSM likes to get drunk and do burnouts and donuts on the powered razor scooters. And they have a pimp ass projector that they show videos with on the side of teh hotel tehy stay at...Econolodge, i think...riht across teh street and to the right a lil bit of Best Western.

Diceman19Aug-12-04 09:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1705, "RE: possibility of theft?"
In response to Reply # 3

just wonderin you know, if my rims get jacked, it will be quite an expensive tow bill to get home. i figured there wouldnt be many theives because after all, who drives to some city, to steal things. i think you would see the big box truck and the 4-5 guys it would take to get all the goods in one night. norwalk is a pretty small place, i doubt grandma would be out robbing people, plus, most of the hotels are up until the wee hours of the morning anyway so there will always be someone hanging around the cars watching out. *shrug*

TeamMichael_97RSAug-12-04 09:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#1706, "RE: possibility of theft?"
In response to Reply # 4

I wouldn't go leaving my shit unloacked windows open over night while I'm sleeping (read passed out drunk). ButI don't think it's a big problem.

Exile Racing Technologies: http://www.exileracing.com
So. All that's left, is... everything - Jesse James

BuckNuttyAug-12-04 09:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#1707, "RE: possibility of theft?"
In response to Reply # 4

it may be a small town...but 4 or 5 doods in a box fan could not handle the amount of dsm's that will be out there. Besides, most of the cars have engine mods...its not like you can jus rip a turbo off, or cut it free like you can a stereo or some speakers

ModeratoreclipzGSTAug-12-04 02:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#1718, "RE: possibility of theft?"
In response to Reply # 6

I wouldn't worry.
And FWIW, the NEDSM guys have DVD's of the past couple shoot-outs they'll be showing this year.
They're always at the econolodge. They booked a whole wing.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Diceman19Aug-14-04 04:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1729, "RE: possibility of theft?"
In response to Reply # 7

yea i am here now. still kinda paranoid but not as much. my hotel is kinda in the middle the nowhere land and next year, i am staying at the BW just because it is so convenient.

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #1645 Previous topic | Next topic