Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #1392
View in linear mode

Subject: "DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Jul-23-04 05:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1392, "DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO"
Jul-23-04 05:29 AM by DR1665

Mike (Cereal5) has offered to pick me up at the airport Thursday night. I'm sure it won't be a problem to get a ride, but I'd like to see if anyone knows for sure they could truck my happy ass to Norwalk Friday afternoon up front, ya know? I don't want to have to hold Dino and Thura at gunpoint for 5 hours.

Me (pointing gun): Take me to the shootout or else.
Dino: Man! Get in the backseat asshat.
Me: Call me "asshat" again. I dare you, bitch.
Dino: Asshat.
Me: Oh no you didn't!
Dino: Hey asshat, shut your fuckhole and get in the back now.
Dino (to Thura): (What a fucking asshat.)
Me: Well, okay. Can you move the seat up a bit there please?
Dino: No.
Thura (laughing): And empty that squirt gun Brian. I don't want you spilling whiskey in my car.

EDIT:
I'd be willing to pay a bunch of toll imo.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jul-23-04 05:48 AM, #1
RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO, 95greenhrcgs, Jul-23-04 09:18 AM, #5
RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO, TeamMichael_97RS, Jul-23-04 05:49 AM, #2
RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO, Teametx, Jul-23-04 07:50 AM, #3
RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO, TeamDR1665, Jul-23-04 09:04 AM, #4
      RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO, TeamMichael_97RS, Jul-23-04 10:47 AM, #6
           RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO, Hult250R, Jul-23-04 12:24 PM, #7
                RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO, TeamDR1665, Jul-23-04 12:36 PM, #8
                RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO, BuckNutty, Jul-23-04 02:25 PM, #9
                     RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO, totaleklipse97, Jul-23-04 02:46 PM, #10
                RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO, TeamMichael_97RS, Jul-23-04 06:41 PM, #11
                     RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO, TeamDR1665, Jul-24-04 11:44 AM, #12
                          RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO, Uberingram, Jul-25-04 09:28 AM, #13
                               RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO, ModeratorVX100, Jul-25-04 11:40 AM, #14
                                    RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO, TeamDR1665, Jul-25-04 11:43 AM, #15
                                         RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO, TeamDR1665, Jul-26-04 05:33 AM, #16
                                              RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO, BuckNutty, Jul-26-04 09:04 AM, #17
                                                   RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO, Hult250R, Jul-30-04 11:06 AM, #18

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJul-23-04 05:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1393, "RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by DR1665
I'd be willing to pay a bunch of toll imo.

Fuck a bunch of toll!

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

95greenhrcgsJul-23-04 09:18 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1420 posts,
#1402, "RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by DarkOne
Originally posted by DR1665 I'd be willing to pay a bunch of toll imo.
Fuck a bunch of toll!

Better be paying a buncha gas!!! Turbo cars are THIRSTY!!

Damn I hope I can make it!

Jonathan
95 Eclipse GS
8 injector
Hahn Stage 3.5
Howell 2.2L Stroker

T O T A L L E D, T H A N K S T O S O M E A S S H A T!!!!!!!!!!!!

TeamMichael_97RSJul-23-04 05:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#1394, "RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO"
In response to Reply # 0
Jul-23-04 06:11 AM by Michael_97RS

Airport? What happened to driving? *edit* nevermind I just read the post below.

I'm going to have Chris riding shotgun, and the back seat will either be gone and/or filled with shit.

Exile Racing Technologies: http://www.exileracing.com
So. All that's left, is... everything - Jesse James

TeametxJul-23-04 07:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#1397, "RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO"
In response to Reply # 2

What kind of Toll are you handing out? heh

TeamDR1665Jul-23-04 09:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1400, "RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Michael_97RS
the back seat will either be gone and/or filled with shit.

LOL. And it will be funny to see you pointing at it all when we all get to Norwalk and saying, "and that's another part I bought, but didn't have the time to install before the shootout..."

TeamMichael_97RSJul-23-04 10:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#1405, "RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO"
In response to Reply # 4

hahaha, no way am I bringing it unless I think I'm going to break it.

Hult250RJul-23-04 12:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#1411, "RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO"
In response to Reply # 6

hahaha, no way am I bringing it unless I think I'm going to break it. Exile Racing Technologies: http://www.exileracing.com So. All that's left, is... everything - Jesse James

You drive a DSM... you better trailer a parts car there.

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

TeamDR1665Jul-23-04 12:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1412, "RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by Hult250R
Originally posted by Michael_97RS hahaha, no way am I bringing it unless I think I'm going to break

I'm not even driving my car and I'm considering bringing my tools. LOL!

BuckNuttyJul-23-04 02:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#1413, "RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO"
In response to Reply # 8

i'm taking out my back seat and throwing all my tools and spare parts in my car....oh yeah, and blue

totaleklipse97Jul-23-04 02:46 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#1414, "RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO"
In response to Reply # 9

brian if i have my car in chicago you can roll with me... just let me know

my car will sound like, bumbabumbubavrooooooooooooooomrooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhhh, kishhhhhh
www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=643
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

TeamMichael_97RSJul-23-04 06:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#1418, "RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by Hult250R

Hmm... Got a trailer?

I know for DAMN sure I'm bringing an alternator belt!

TeamDR1665Jul-24-04 11:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1419, "RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO"
In response to Reply # 11

Hmm... Got a trailer? I know for DAMN sure I'm bringing an alternator belt!

LOL!
UPDATE:
I have made my reservations. Changed airlines, so I'll be flying into O'Hare. I will be talking to Cereal5 about whether or not he can still pick me up or not tomorrow, but it's official people: DR1665 is going to the Shootout. Wo0t!

UberingramJul-25-04 09:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#1420, "RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO"
In response to Reply # 12

I had info on the money you wanted to borrow but I got tired of waiting so I went to work.

I'll be on AIM till 11.

ModeratorVX100Jul-25-04 11:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#1424, "RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO"
In response to Reply # 13

I'm glad you'll be able to make it Brian!

I just wish you had that car of yours with you! I was looking forward to seeing what it can do....

oh well, perhaps next time.

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

TeamDR1665Jul-25-04 11:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1425, "RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by VX100
I'm glad you'll be able to make it Brian! I just wish you had that car of yours with you! I was looking forward to seeing what it can do.... oh well, perhaps next time.

Haha. I think next year you and I will scare the shit outof everyone sir. (Not necessarily SilverNT), but we'll definitely catch some off guard imo.

TeamDR1665Jul-26-04 05:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1432, "RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO"
In response to Reply # 15

Sweeet! It's almost here and there's no turning back now! Mike is picking me up at O'Hare. Rock the fuck on imo!

BuckNuttyJul-26-04 09:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#1433, "RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO"
In response to Reply # 16

yeehaaw mafukka...kick back some brews at teh Inn IMO

Hult250RJul-30-04 11:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#1503, "RE: DR1665 will need a ride from Chicago area to SO"
In response to Reply # 17

Brian, you still need a ride from Chicago to Norwalk?
Ive got an empty seat now, my co-pilot backed out today so if you want youre more than welcome to ride there with me...

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #1392 Previous topic | Next topic