Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #594
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nightfall" Previous topic | Next topic
HipHop615Feb-24-08 09:44 PM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#594, "Nightfall"

I bought numerous things from him at one time, he took forever to ship, but i was very patient, finally got parts to find out that the most important piece I needed was not in the package, I needed the oil pressure switch harness to get my car back on the road, he sent the wrong one, so he sent another harness and it was the wrong one again!!, after the 2nd wrong harness he refused to answer my emails and I had to pay another $45 to another 2GNTer for the same harness I already paid for. Of course it took me another couple of weeks just to find someone who had the harness for sale so my car was out of commision for longer than intended and had to keep bumming rides from people because his horrible behavior, He only responded once I made a PayPal claim, he offered to give me a $5 refund, what a prick, I would never do business with him, horrible seller, horrible 2GNTer and a disgrace to this community.

Turbo8u - "I've never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Me - "I don't think I lost the love for my car, I think the cops took it..."

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

junkyarddsmOct-23-11 06:00 PM
Member since Nov 08th 2010
75 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#675, "RE: Nightfall"
In response to Reply # 0

Bought a set of cams from nightfall and their was no communication between him and myself. I sent pm's, emails, and contact though paypal and no response. Nightfall shipped my cams after a month of waiting and no reply to any of my messages. When I got them they were as stated and in great shape but the lack of communication and late shipping is what has lead me to leave negative feedback.

Finish? What is this "finish" you speak of sir? Dsm's are never complete just temporarily put together.

97 eclipse gone but never forgotten Ill miss you money pit.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #594 Previous topic | Next topic