Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #575
View in linear mode

Subject: "Slammed420a" Previous topic | Next topic
BoostedEclipseNov-11-07 01:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
283 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#575, "Slammed420a"

I just traded an item I had to slammed420a for a safc and cash in return. When I received the safc I found out that it did not work at all. I had asked him before the transaction if it worked correctly and he said it did. Now when I try to contact him he will not respond. I've done business with him before and he seemed like a good guy, but hopefully things will work out for the better.

- 98 Eclipse rs turbo

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

BoostedEclipseNov-22-07 01:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
283 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#577, "RE: Slammed420a"
In response to Reply # 0

Well I guess I was a little hasty with my rant on slammed420a being a bad seller. I finally got in touch with him. He said he had been out of town and unable to check him email. He has helped me out as much as he could. As far as I am concerned now he is a great seller and a first class guy. So I apoligize for my remarks about him before and I would trust this guy with any purchase in future.

- 98 Eclipse rs turbo

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Slammed420ADec-04-07 01:05 PM
Member since Dec 11th 2006
114 posts,
#580, "RE: Slammed420a"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks for clearing this up boosted. I as he said, was out of town( Florida), and unable to check my email or this forum for 5 days. I hope you got everything going.

98 GS
Super 17c Turbo, Portfueler, Je pistons, Eagle rods, Etc.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #575 Previous topic | Next topic