Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #553
View in linear mode

Subject: "ATPTURBO.COM" Previous topic | Next topic
.bs0dJul-21-07 07:42 PM
Member since Jan 14th 2004
597 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#553, "ATPTURBO.COM"
Jul-30-07 04:18 PM by Star Turbo Talon

Bought a flange for my turbo like over a month ago... no shipment, no emails, will not answer phones... tried to email numerous times. Don't know what the next step is to take. So far, i'm in the hole $85. Dumbass me even paid extra for 2nd day Air, LOL.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

eclipse982nrRSTJul-29-07 03:07 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#554, "RE: ATPTURBO.COM"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by .bs0d
Bought a flange for my turbo like over a month ago... no shipment, no emails, will not answer phones... tried to email numerous times. Don't know what the next step is to take. So far, i'm in the hole $85. Dumbass me even paid extra for 2nd day Air, LOL. Cunts...

Hmm, I have bought all my flanges from them and had nothing but quick shipments and good customer service.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

lild14Aug-16-07 01:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
343 posts,
#560, "RE: ATPTURBO.COM"
In response to Reply # 0

wow, ive had nothing but good things with them. my order came right on time. emailed me promptly .....no complaints here

=Dan=

98rs eclipse- Mods: BC2, C/F hood, custom turbo system consisting of a PTE SC50, turbosmart ultra gate (10psi), star FMIC and pipes, SFMU, HKS SSQV, 3" V-BAND downpipe from ATP, Zeitronix Wideband LCD displaying boost, egt and 02. *** SOLD and will be missed***

2006 gsxr 750- jardine gp1 exhaust, -1,+2 stealth sprockets, DID 525 chain, JD products pro TRE. 0-60 in a sneeze. ran a 10.8 avg 1/4 mile my first time to the track on street tires, stock swingarm and unstrapped.

ModeratorCorbinAug-21-07 02:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2552 posts,
#561, "RE: ATPTURBO.COM"
In response to Reply # 0

I hope that you have reached some resolution by now. As an alternate opinion, I have placed 4 orders with them this year and received them all accurately and promptly. I have also talked to their techs over the phone and e-mail on several occasions. The only thing I can say is that they don't show up to work until about 10AM PST (1 PM EST). That makes it irritating for East Coast buyers.

Corbin

'95 ESI-T
Now with more power and fewer leaks

Gimme fuel...Gimme fire...Gimme that which I desire

Crab1092Sep-07-07 08:41 PM
Member since Sep 19th 2005
43 posts,
#563, "RE: ATPTURBO.COM"
In response to Reply # 3

I too must say that I have never had a bad experience with them. I order some flanges and O2 bungs monday night and recieved them the same week. The only thing i can say is they rape you on shipping.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #553 Previous topic | Next topic