Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #496
View in linear mode

Subject: "madhatters210" Previous topic | Next topic
djtrickeeDec-01-06 06:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#496, "madhatters210"

Traded (and paid for shipping!) an exhaust to madhatter210 (Rob) for one of his custom Carbon Fiber Glove boxes. Well obviously he took the exhaust and never shipped the glovebox. Its been over a year now and no responses to emails, PMs, IMs, or anything. Used to be a valued member of the community.
Bummer.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

MiztahfooLishDec-27-06 10:43 PM
Old School 2GNTer
860 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#507, "RE: madhatters210"
In response to Reply # 0

Purchased an aggressor front bumper and an aftermarket spoiler from him also. I received the bumper but never heard ever again from him regarding the aftermarket spoiler. Never replied to my PM's and e-mail messages. Used to be a good guy with his creative carbon fiber creations.

1995 RS-T @ 6psi......daily driver

Custom Stage 2 Turbo, Autometer gauges, K&N filter, 60MM Jeep TB, p&p intake manifold, 3" SS exhaust, test pipe, home-made polyurethane motor mounts & ES bushings, short shifter, Greddy shift knob, crankscraper

1999 GST......almost stock!

hard i/c pipes, intake, Greddy BOV, Greddy EVO 60mm catback exhaust, 3" SS downpipe, Autometer gauges

"Originally posted by DR1665
...Harry. My car topped out at 140 this morning. I need "turvo." Two of 'em. And Harry, I need the glue to be dry by tonight. Lata"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HipHop615Feb-07-07 09:07 PM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#526, "RE: madhatters210"
In response to Reply # 1

I just wanna know whatever the hell happened to Rob? He was a way cool guy. Also That Aggressor Bumper used to be mine =) lol

Turbo8u - "I've never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Me - "I don't think I lost the love for my car, I think the cops took it..."

djtrickeeFeb-12-07 06:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#528, "RE: madhatters210"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by HipHop615
I just wanna know whatever the hell happened to Rob?

Well had you read the threads, he stole a bunch of stuff then left the boards... Not so cool in my book.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

madhatter210Oct-04-07 09:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#567, "RE: madhatters210"
In response to Reply # 3

lmfao ....for starters, MiztahfooLish you bought a wing from me which you received! The bumper you were fully refunded for... the bumper which I still have in the same primer and damage it received before it was supposed to be shipped ring any bells? Here let me quote myself, "I tried to fit the damn thing in a jeep liberty and cracked badly rightin the middle on the way to the greyhound to ship it to you! So please jump off tricky's soap box.

Chris as far as me not talking to you, please don't stretch the truth, I believe I tried to ship the glove box many times before I moved and I made it very clear to you before I did move it is going to be awhile until I get settled. If I am not mistaken it was... "no rush man I have the car on jackstand's can't really use it now anyways".

My CF shop is still where I left it almost 2 years ago and I have not been back there to get anything yet. Though I have spoken to you on occasion's since then I was suppossed to be there this past May if I am not mistaken the last time we talked.

If you would like your exhaust, it is in the same condition I received it in with maybe the exception of a little road dust.

If you would like it shipped back to you I will be more then happy to do so.

Madhatter

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #496 Previous topic | Next topic