Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #458
View in linear mode

Subject: "BurntRed22" Previous topic | Next topic
cougar694uJul-24-06 06:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3381 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#458, "BurntRed22"
Jul-26-06 11:21 AM by EvuLFleA

Chad Liquori
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harleysville, PA 19438-2330
(xxx) xxx-xxx

I sent payment for an ECU over a month ago. The check hit my bank (which was out of state) on 6/28.

I e-mailed him asking if he had received the check yet on 6/27, which he responded he had just gotten the check that day and was sending out the ECU.

A few weeks go by, and another unanswered PM, so I decide to call his house. I spoke with his dad and finally got a response from him that evening saying the ECU had been shipped and that if it didn't get there by that Friday, 7/14, he'd flip out.

Friday comes and goes, no ECU no response. I finally get a message from him on Sunday, 7/16, saying that he had 2 ECU's and will ship the other out on Monday and asks for my address. I send him my address and say, 'I hope it's here by this coming Friday.'

Okay, so Monday he e-mails me again asking for an address, I copy and paste my original message to him.

Tuesday, I asked for a tracking number. Wednesday, I asked for a tracking number and got, "yea i got a tracking number, ill send it tonight to ya, its at my house im at the office." Thursday, I asked for the tracking number again.

So Saturday, I start looking for another ECU and send him this:

If I don't get this information from you by Monday (and see that it was in fact shipped when you said it was), I'll except my payment back. A friend of mine will pick it up from you in person so I know 100% that I will get my money back.

Thanks,

Luke

along with my phone number.

I still haven't heard anything.

I'll think I'll call his house again here shortly.

~Luke
Facebook
1969 Cougar - 11.91 - 380HP
2007 GSXR 750
1999 OZ - SOLD - 15.26 NA - 14.71 on 75 shot

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

cougar694uAug-03-06 07:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3381 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#464, "RE: BurntRed22"
In response to Reply # 0
Aug-09-06 06:42 PM by Malenko

I received the ECU from UPS on 8/1/06 and got back from vacation today. I'm going to try to install it and have the 2gnt running before the weekend is up.

EDIT: It runs, all is well.

~Luke
Facebook
1969 Cougar - 11.91 - 380HP
2007 GSXR 750
1999 OZ - SOLD - 15.26 NA - 14.71 on 75 shot

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #458 Previous topic | Next topic