Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #380
View in linear mode

Subject: "CaptinMorgan97" Previous topic | Next topic
totaleclipse_05Sep-15-05 06:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#380, "CaptinMorgan97"

ok, i was going to hold off on posting this, but i have been waiting to long and with no replies from him. ok i bought these wheels back in late august:
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=78847&mesg_id=78847&page=7
for 210 bucks shipped and i was moving later that week so i told him not to send until i am moved. i didnt have internet for a while but i checked my mail on the 1st or 2nd of september and it showed he sent me an email on the 31st saying that the wheels are packed and ready for shipment, but he needed to find a new shipping company to send them because the one he was going to use couldnt ship them because they were too big. he said he was going to check out fedex on the 1st because it was his free day and email me the details. i have not heard back from his since that email. i have sent 2-3 emails to him with no reply. he seemed like a great guy up until this. he was very prompt with the emails, but this goes to show u cant trust anyone u dont know well. so now im out 210 bucks and i cant get a damn answer out of this guy anymore. sorry, just had to rant because i am just moved to houston texas and i am in need of money and a job and now i could have saved me 210 bucks for the rent but now im kind of screwed. thanks josh for everything, i hope your happy.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #380 Previous topic | Next topic