Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #259
View in linear mode

Subject: "Brotherchris" Previous topic | Next topic
1995talonDec-07-04 11:55 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
626 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#259, "Brotherchris"
Dec-07-04 01:50 PM by DarkOne

name is brotherchris
email is brotherchris19@yahoo.com
Real name (from shipping slip) Chris Reily

the dood scamed me strighted up.i boughted a 420a for $300+135 shipping.he told me it had no leaks but when i got it all installed it leaks oil.well i took it to a mech today and he said the head gasket is blown and this ripper wont do anything about it,even when i called him just now his GF said its the wrong # but go to anywho.com and do reverse look up and it says thats his # and addy so why would he put a wrong # and wrong addy on the shipping slip..

i was talking with him b4 i called and he tryed to tell me that either the mech or the shiper blow the head gasket that it wasnt that way when he sent it,but i have a pic that he sent me on the motor b4 shipping that has oil all over the back of the block where it is leakin now but he told me that was from where he took off the tranny and like a dumb ass in need i beleaved him..

I want a part refund..

if anyone was going to buy anything from him DONT he did it once he'll do it again

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #259 Previous topic | Next topic