Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #103
View in linear mode

Subject: "CoprEklipz" Previous topic | Next topic
BumpinToolDec-29-03 04:38 PM
Member since Jul 07th 2003
114 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103, "CoprEklipz"

alright here's the story. i drove 1200 miles ONE WAY to boston after making a list of everything i wanted and getting a price. i let him know what time i expected to be there, and i ended up getting lost for about 45 minutes. i'm also a time zone behind so i didn't take into account the hour lapse. so i told him i'd be there around 10:30 or 11 (which i was thinking my time, so 11:30 or 12 his). but i got there about 3 eastern time. so i didn't make bad timing considering it was a 1200 mile drive that i'd never made before. he and his friend were in a rush and said everything had gone bad that day. which i can understand, shit happens. but i had just driven 18 hours. show a little sympathy. well, he told me if WE had forgotten anything that he would send it to me and pay for shipping, which he did except for my seat belt buckles. the trip was about 2 months ago, and he still basically refuses to send them. i told him if i didn't receive them by a certain day i would leave this post. he said if i left ANY post, that i wouldnt get them at all. but if i was patient, i'd get them when he felt like going to get them. so, i have had to buy some from another guy. i will not be dealing with scott at all anymore. i do not suggest any business with him.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

FarOutKuckiJan-04-04 11:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2719 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105, "RE: CoprEklipz"
In response to Reply # 0

NOTE: do not confuse CoprEklipz with CopperEclipse96.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jerseystyle1Jan-10-04 05:07 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
3135 posts,
#107, "RE: CoprEklipz"
In response to Reply # 1

He still hasn't made good on my money!
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=36&topic_id=25&mesg_id=25&page=

Allan
2008 Magnetic Black 350z NISMO /1976 Austin Mini 1098 Special (export)

Member# 1980

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #103 Previous topic | Next topic